I have a Fender cabinet and I want to swap out the speaker.  However i don't see screws on the back.  Any one know how to open this cabinet?

Regards,
Gosss
If you do not see screws, getting into the cabinet may not be worth tearing it up. The back panel was likely glued, then the tolex was wrapped on top. You would have to cut along the tolex to see where the joints meet, and pry it off from there. 
I figured it out.  The front grill is attached with velcro.  I needed a flat head screwdriver to pry it off to get to the speaker.  Needed to be careful pulling the speaker out since the wires which connect to the back hardly had any slack.  
^ yeah you figured it out already but i was going to say that if there's no obvious way in from the back, it might be front-loaded.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?