I had my eye on this album all year. Definitely some good stuff. What did you think of the new Vampire btw?
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

It's decent. I want to like it but you're right, something feels amiss. I honestly haven't listened to any of Vampire's previous stuff yet. This seems to be a pretty good year for black/thrash or death/thrash or whatever. The albums I've taken note of so far:

Antichrist - Sinful Birth
Condor - Unstoppable Power
Craven Idol - The Shackles of Mammon
Hellbreaker - The Serpents Coven
Vampire - With Primeval Force

Quote by Kytokinesis
It's decent. I want to like it but you're right, something feels amiss. I honestly haven't listened to any of Vampire's previous stuff yet. This seems to be a pretty good year for black/thrash or death/thrash or whatever. The albums I've taken note of so far:

Antichrist - Sinful Birth
Condor - Unstoppable Power
Craven Idol - The Shackles of Mammon
Hellbreaker - The Serpents Coven
Vampire - With Primeval Force

Definitely go back and check out the demo and first album, they're excellent. From that list, I haven't heard the new Condor or Hellbreaker, but I'll definitely give them a listen. 
Quote by elatihc
They are on tour in the US right now

Yeah! My band is playing their NYC date. 
Picked up a copy of Sinful Birth. It's a pretty fantastic album. The Youtube stream does not do the sound even a slight bit of justice. My only complaint is the 10 minute instrumental. With such energy and thunder throughout the record you'd think they'd use the instrumental to really go all out on their instruments but it's remarkably tame and kind of plodding.

The Antichrist I love:

Haven't got the new stuff yet. I think they're a solid act with a lot of potential, but I'm speaking from 4 years ago at this point. I'll have to listen to Sinful Birth today and see what they've been up to.