Hi guys!

I have an Esp Ltd Ec256 les paul style guitar. And recently i came across a problem with my guitar.

The thin e string near the 12th fret makes some sort of a buzzing (not sure if its a a string buzz or not), the signal dies of quickly. The problem is more apparent when played on the bridge pickup.

Tried highering the action of the guitar, also tried to solve the problem by lowering the pickups but nothing happened.

Could you guys please help me in solving my problem?
cyruseternity Best is to bring it down to a guitar tech. Could most likely be uneven fret.
Fender Standard Stratocaster MIM 2011 with David Gilmour Neck Pickup Switch Mod

Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro 2015 with Peter Green Mod

1999 Japanese Epiphone Les Paul Standard LP-80 with Peter Green Mod
noobyXD is this a new problem?

I'd start by changing the strings to make sure they are not the problem.

The next step is a complete setup including checking for high frets as noobyXD mentioned.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
put a capo on the 12th fret and then measure the clearance of the strings on the 13th  and 14th frets.  Does the high E have less clearance than the other solid strings? 
Not taking any online orders.
cyruseternity Bring it to any guitar shop in your city would also do. But be sure to be weary about the things they said. One way to check is to use a credit card or any card to check if any frets is higher. There's a lot of tutorial on youtube so just check it out!
Fender Standard Stratocaster MIM 2011 with David Gilmour Neck Pickup Switch Mod

Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro 2015 with Peter Green Mod

1999 Japanese Epiphone Les Paul Standard LP-80 with Peter Green Mod