Hi everyone,

I've had Tab pro for almost one year now. However since ~1 month it's become quite laggy, I used to be able to play Fade to black without any lag but now the sound is horrible :
[url="(Invalid video video code)]

I tried in Chrome and the lag is less noticeable, but still there (and I'd like to stick to Firefox). I can't think of any addon that would cause that kind of lag, I've only got adblock plus, stylish, greasemonkey (with no scripts or styles for UG), and Classic Theme restorer, but I already had them before and I didn't lag at all.

Any idea?  Thanks.
Thread was moved to forum: Tab Pro Service Feedback
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
magmacubeneth We'll investigate the issue, thanks for addressing it. 
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

magmacubeneth I'm sorry for the late answer, is the bug still present? I can't reproduce the lag, everything seems to play normal, just as it should.
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

Still present unfortunately. :/ The lag is mainly on sustained notes if that can be helpful.
Last edited by magmacubeneth at Jun 30, 2017,
Quote by magmacubeneth
Still present unfortunately. :/ The lag is mainly on sustained notes if that can be helpful.

I'm having lag issues myself for the last 2 weeks or so. Only site I have issues on.
thewrongsondi dbentley0313 Are you having this issue with a specific song, or like all the time? Cause I can't reproduce it with with this one tab.

Every tab on chrome. Firefox will stutter, I delete history and it plays fine. Sucks to have to have a whole different search engine just for one website.
Now even deleting the history on firefox isn't working. Complete waste of time. If this doesn't start working soon I guess it's refund time.
thewrongsondi We're on it, but the issue is kinda tricky, so it takes time. Sorry about that.

Closing all tabs and disabling all addons on firefox reduces the lag, however it is still there and some sections are lagging so much, I can't hear anything.

For a quick solution, I think modifying the code so that it only plays non-muted instruments will be enough. So in this tab, which has 34121 instruments and is unplayable because of that, I could mute all but the main instruments and be able to hear what it sounds like.
For the last week sounds refuse to even begin to load. On ANY tab. Using windows 7 and have no issues til last week. LIfetime member now for a couple years. 
thewrongsondi I mainly used it for the rhythm and drum tracks, or for the auto scroll feature as I play along with the youtube backing track. now it won't scroll or anything. It's officially worthless. 

The only high poin in the whole situation is that I DID get my $20 worth out of it before it took a shit.