Can anyone tell me what kind of trem this is on the Gibson ES 335 in this video. It's used at 12:15. I've never seen it before. Thanks.

Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Looks like Duesenberg Les Trem II. Stetsbar and Schaller also make tailpiece trems like that among others.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.