I had a floyd-rose, which I essentially screwed up (pun intended), and ended up with this. The bolt my finger is pointing towards was for adjusting the action I think, but I can't find out what to do with it after its been "ripped" i.e. I can use an allen wrench or any other tool to move it around. 
Last edited by KhawajaSahab at Jun 23, 2017,
Floyd Rose mounting stud.

They usually thread into an insert that's pressed into the guitar's body. You need to take the floyd off the guitar to remove it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE Thank you very much for the reply. Is it something I can attempt on my own (following video tutorials etc.) or should I got for professional help? 
Can you hold onto the correct end of a screwdriver? If the answer is yes, then sure.

Just take off the Floyd and unscrew the stud by hand. It's stupidly simple.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Probably should mention loosening the strings and the springs on the back of the guitar first (else trying to remove the stud may cause the FR to launch forward..
Gear:
- ESP LTD MH-50
- Strandberg OS 7
- A cheap fender strat knock-off not worth naming
- Garageband
- Boss GT-1
- Potato
Parac  Or just pop off the springs and take the floyd off altogether, makes everything easier with it out of the way.
And what work in stone could compare with the majesty of trees?
No need to loosen or remove the strings on it.  Just remove the back trem cavity, pull up on the Floyd bar and pop the springs out with your fingers, replace the same way.  The stud can be adjusted very easily with your fingers with no tension on it.  Since you should always adjust them with no tension to avoid dulling the knife edges I would just adjust it to where you need it and pop it back in.  If it's not an OFR it could be difficult getting a direct replacement since a lot of studs have different threading.  You may need to end up getting a new matching set of inserts and studs and even possibly drill or dowel and re-drill the holes to fit a new set.  But you may get lucky and have the new studs screw directly into the existing bushings.   
Quote by Way Cool JR.
No need to loosen or remove the strings on it.  Just remove the back trem cavity, pull up on the Floyd bar and pop the springs out with your fingers, replace the same way.  The stud can be adjusted very easily with your fingers with no tension on it.  Since you should always adjust them with no tension to avoid dulling the knife edges I would just adjust it to where you need it and pop it back in.  If it's not an OFR it could be difficult getting a direct replacement since a lot of studs have different threading.  You may need to end up getting a new matching set of inserts and studs and even possibly drill or dowel and re-drill the holes to fit a new set.  But you may get lucky and have the new studs screw directly into the existing bushings.   

This is exactly how I adjust my Floyd height. Keep the bar on and sit it on my lap. The springs come right out.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .