I've tried many Allen wrenchers to adjust my truss rod on my Rg6003fm but none of them fit, i then figured it has like a circular entrance before the hex which meant it uses a socket, but not even the socket fits in there .

so do any of you know what specific tool it's used for this Rg that I have?? because I'm desperate to fix it to start playing again .
Last edited by pabloi_zx3 at Jun 23, 2017,