Page 1 of 2
Inspired by sadbrits crying dying in shorts weather

Here are the record highs and lows for Colorado

114 F / 46 C
-61 F / -51 C

Obviously those are the extremes, but it gives you an idea. Living at high altitudes gives you some real extremes.

hbu
PM me for newts
Temperatures means nothing without humidity, where I live reaches 30 C in the summer with 50-60% humidity, sometimes higher. The heat I can deal with, but the humidity just turns sweat to glue and completely drains you

All of the polish people at work were complaining about it, and they've watched Tarmac melt in the summer back home
awfy cauld to clammy af
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Bladez22
Temperatures means nothing without humidity, where I live reaches 30 C in the summer with 50-60% humidity, sometimes higher. The heat I can deal with, but the humidity just turns sweat to glue and completely drains you

All of the polish people at work were complaining about it, and they've watched Tarmac melt in the summer back home

yeah it's same deal going the other way but with windchill + losing feeling in your face instead

Quote by MinterMan22
yeah it's same deal going the other way but with windchill + losing feeling in your face instead

Oh god yeah, our winters aren't that bad but we get winds from Russia/Siberia, and living on the fens means there's nothing to stop the wind for miles so it's really strong.

Again the polish lads all hate it and can't handle it, and the temperatures back home are almost twice as low

Also this is a dumb thread which I swear has been done before
Quote by Bladez22
Oh god yeah, our winters aren't that bad but we get winds from Russia/Siberia, and living on the fens means there's nothing to stop the wind for miles so it's really strong.

Again the polish lads all hate it and can't handle it, and the temperatures back home are almost twice as low

Also this is a dumb thread which I swear has been done before

I can't believe you would call my thread dumb
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/user/threads?user_id=1495292
PM me for newts
The weather in here ranges from "th'fuck is this tranny doing in my bathroom this is an outrage" to "if you don't fuck a trans women you are literally hitler"

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The climate of Houston is classified as humid subtropical. August normally ranks as the warmest month at 84.6 °F (29.2 °C) and January the coldest month at 53.1 °F (11.7 °C). The normal annual precipitation measures 49.77 inches (1,264 mm).

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Hydra150
awfy cauld to clammy af

I think you mean "taps oan to taps aff"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by k.lainad

are people literally dying in the streets cuz they ran out of water?

sorry bout dem sturms coming up
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan

No becUz they r probs used 2 it chum

Edit: y do I bother being serious
Quote by StewieSwan

Idk I'm visiting cali rn

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by soundgarden1986
at or below 0f to above 100 and humid as shit

the last few winters where i am (philly suburb) have felt pretty mild tho
yep

The humidity here sucks
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
terrible range

i want to live somewhere where it is 50 all the time
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by k.lainad
Idk I'm visiting cali rn

three more degrees and there will literally be bodies of the elderly lining the streets
PM me for newts
According to wikipedia, "Connecticut's warmest temperature is 106 °F (41 °C) which occurred in Danbury on July 15, 1995; the coldest temperature is −32 °F (−36 °C) which occurred in the Northwest Hills Falls Village on February 16, 1943, and Coventry on January 22, 1961."
I hate when it gets to the low 80s and the streets are littered with cars that ran out of water
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by neidnarb11890
According to wikipedia, "Connecticut's warmest temperature is 106 °F (41 °C) which occurred in Danbury on July 15, 1995; the coldest temperature is −32 °F (−36 °C) which occurred in the Northwest Hills Falls Village on February 16, 1943, and Coventry on January 22, 1961."

tfw you were there for a record
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last year, it was as low as -15 °F (- 26 °C) or so. Mid-May this year, it got to 95 °F (35 °C). 
Free Ali
Free Lard
244 to 316 K
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
Last edited by Smith357 at Jun 23, 2017,
Quote by EyeballPaul
-19c/-2.2F lowest

34c/93F highest

sounds great. where is this?
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
sounds great. where is this?

Oh yeah i forgot that bit.Northern England.Yorkshire.

It not usually either extreme though.Highs around 25c and lows usually -1c
Last edited by EyeballPaul at Jun 23, 2017,
It's currently 84 F realfeel 94.

From wikipedia, "Spring and fall are mild to warm, while winter is chilly with annual snowfall averaging 15.5 inches (39 cm). Winter temperatures average around 38 °F (3.3 °C) from mid-December to mid-February.[62] Summers are hot and humid with a July daily average of 79.8 °F (26.6 °C) and average daily relative humidity around 66%, which can cause moderate personal discomfort."

I'm fine with the temperature all year but the wind sucks so much. Tbh I'm comfortable in humid 100F weather too so I am more tolerant of summer weather than most who live here.
cat
42.4 °C (108.3 °F) to −25.6 °C (−14.1 °F)

New Zealand.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by EyeballPaul
Oh yeah i forgot that bit.Northern England.Yorkshire.

It not usually either extreme though.Highs around 25c and lows usually -1c

Flat caps mandatory in all weathers, but may be exchanged - at the wearer's discretion - for a knotted handkerchief at temperatures above 22C.
Quote by Diemon Dave
probably about the same as phils and sg up there.

today is terrible

right now it's 78° F, 92% precipitation, 84% humidity

the air is thicker than beef stew
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Flat caps mandatory in all weathers, but may be exchanged - at the wearer's discretion - for a knotted handkerchief at temperatures above 22C.

Texas is way too big to have a singular representation, so here's the demographic just for my city.

Average Temperatures for San Antonio. San Antonio's coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 38.6°F. In August, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 94.7°F.

And this

And actually 102F is the record high for San Antonio. Humidity is mostly 30% and up.

Surprisingly not as bad as last week.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Texas is way too big to have a singular representation, so here's the demographic just for my city.

And this

And actually 102F is the record high for San Antonio. Humidity is mostly 30% and up.

Surprisingly not as bad as last week.

Stuff like this is why humanity can't have nice things.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Im in New Jersey, coldest I remember was around -5 to -10 F, highest has been around 110-120, plus its humid as all hell out here
"Oklahoma's highest recorded temperature of 120 °F (49 °C) was recorded at Tipton on June 27, 1994 and the lowest recorded temperature of −31 °F (−35 °C) was recorded at Nowata on February 10, 2011."

Honestly it's rarely ever super cold here in Winter.
This last Christmas day it was apparently 60-70F all day with a humidity of 70-90%
Quote by Bladez22

...60% humidity is high by you? OK.
I live in Colorado 8,000 ft in the mountains It's down to around -20 -30 without windchill (the winds can be anywhere between 15-50 miles an hour on a normal day) in the winter and up to the 80's in the summer with lows in the 30's - 50's in the evening with virtually no humidity all year round.  It's fabulous, sure beats the hell out of Florida's shitty weather I had to deal with for far to long.  
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Jun 23, 2017,
Page 1 of 2