So I own a epiphone les Paul studio limited edition and I just put .11-.48 strings on it and I have the problem of the strings being too close near the headstock and rubbing the frets and the strings being too far away from the fretboard new the neck pickup//how do I fix this?
I'm guessing the 11's are thicker than you had before and you are using the same tuning?

Thicker strings at the same tuning create more string tension and put too much bow in the neck. You need to tighten the truss rod properly.

Your nut may need work to.

Search for guitar setup on this site or the web for full tutorials - or take it to a tech.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
+1 most likely needs a set-up. Gibson site should have a guide with spec's. You will need a few things to do it ... truss rod wrench, capo, etc.
metalmingeei was using standard .10 gauge strings and my next investment is a truss rod tool and if I can't I know a guy who can but thanks for the reply
masonr212 if you want to do it right buy a setup kit that includes an 18" straight edge and feeler guages. Make sure you use the correct truss rod tool or you will strip it - and that's a bad day.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
metalmingee sorry I'm a bit of a dummy when it comes to truss rods so what way would I turn it if the strings are close at top but far away down low?
masonr212 please google some videos! You can damage your guitar if you are not smart with the truss rod.

You need to tighten the truss rod.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims