I have pars of it figured out, but there are 3 that Ive encountered that are stumping me. I'll write out how Im playing it below. I also sadly can't play it fast enough yet to check against the recording

e----------------------------           
B---------------------------- 
G----------------------------
D----------------2--2--4--4  x4
A---------4--4--------------
E--2--2---------------------

On the final repeat the last 4 notes sound different, maybe a higher octave? It also sorta sounds like a second guitar comes in and plays the high parts while the first plays it lower

The next part is just two F# chords, with the second putting more emphasis on the higher 3 strings

This is the part that trips me up. Its all tremolo (besides the chords) but Im only gonna put down one of each note to make it easier on myself. The note in question that Im not sure about Ill put in brackets
                                                                                 1                       2
e---------------------------------------------------------|  2------5---7|   | 2------2-2-2----|
B---------------------------------------------------------|  2------5---7|   | 2------2-2-2----|
G---------------------------------------------------------|  3------6---8|   | 3------3-3-3----|
D-------4--2--4-----------------------------------------|  4------7---9|   | 4------4-4-4----|
A-----------------4----2--0--2----0--------------------|  4------7---9|   | 4------4-4-4----|
E---2----------------------------------4--[0]----4--0--|  2------5---7|   |  2------2-2-2----|

After that its just an E shape without the bottom two strings, sliding up to the 7th fret, then to the 9th, then 7th, then I think it goes down to the 5th and then a standard E chord, but I"m not sure. As for the rhythm its pretty easy, just give it a listen or two

There are 2 parts after this, 1 sounds like just chords, and 1 is a riff. I haven't figured them out yet, but besides that the whole song is those couple riffs. If you can figure out the rest and tab it for me, awesome. If you can't Ill get it eventually. I'm primarily looking for someone with a better ear than me to make sure I have this part right
Last edited by teleobrien at Jun 23, 2017,
teleobrien
Yes, I think you're right about the first part, there's a second guitar that comes in. Should be something like this :
e|----------------------------|
B|----------------------------|
G|----------------9--9--11----|
D|--------11--11--------------|
A|--9--9----------------------|
E|----------------------------|
(only one note played at the end)

First tremolo part is
e|--------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------|
D|--------2--4--------------------------------------|
A|--4-----------4-----2--0--2-----0-----------------|
E|-----------------------------------2--0-----2--0--|

and second is
e|--------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------|
D|-----4--3--4--------------------------------------|
A|--4-----------4-----2--0--2-----0--------------0--|
E|-----------------------------------2--0-----4-----|
I may look at some more of it when I get time.