Hello guys. I have a small request for you. I fucking know English (especially by ear), so I need help. Could you please add lyrics to the song What If My Girlfriend Were A Cyborg? - The Mutant Members Only. The song is cool, we liked it with friends, but could not completely rewrite the words. And the author in Facebook answered us that he does not record them himself). I will be very grateful.
Hal and Axel had babby
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by FrankyFox
I fucking know English (especially by ear)

Um what

Is this blode running an experiment with one of his new ai bots or something?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 26, 2017,
Quote by FrankyFox
I fucking know English

The song is cool, we liked it with friends

u sure?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Bladez22
Um what

Is this blode running an experiment with one of his new ai bots or something?
blode has ai bots? god help us when the blode singularity comes and they'll all be hyperintelligently pissing themselves in closets and draping their tears over a radiator to dry
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Cyborg Bette
You're as cold
You're as cold as ice
Cyborg Bette
You never treat me
You never treat me right 
One thing I miss is cold Ethyl and her skeleton kiss
We met, last night, making love by the refrigerator light
Quote by K33nbl4d3
blode has ai bots? god help us when the blode singularity comes and they'll all be hyperintelligently pissing themselves in closets and draping their tears over a radiator to dry

Not a good one, but yeah he was making simple chat bots and feeding them quotes/posts from different users so they had a talking pattern similar to those users. How creepy is that lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by theogonia777
Hal and Axel had babby
Rotate on this.
superman is killing himself tonight
What you need is a new lyricist
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

OP had me chuckling for a good 10 min
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.