idk try ultimate-yamaha.com 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
idk try ultimate-yamaha.com 

You are suggesting I try something that doesn't exist to look for something that may no longer exist?

I'd rather ask here, thanks, on the off chance one of this forum's million guitar enthusiasts may well know what happened.
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
Quote by Dreadnought

Ah! Thank you for finding that. You have far more dexterous Google fingers than I. Very much appreciated!

And . . . yeah, as per those links, Guitarchive does have the feel of extinction. What a shame! It's like they tossed their history away, in a sense. Simply maintaining the database and interface on a server is not expensive, so surely that minor cost was hardly worth cutting; crossing my fingers that it is re-organization.

Thanks, Dreadnought.
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully