Page 1 of 2
-Musically, you're the best at everything. Keep it up, good looking.
-Take those opportunities when you can you freaking idiot.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
"Don't pop in to the pub for 'a couple' at lunchtime when you're supposed to meet that girl in the evening. In fact, spend less time in there in general"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
-Your life doesn't owe you anything, so don't behave like you're entitled to everything.

-Imperfection is okay.

-Learn to stand alone.
-Grab her by the pussy
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
don't register for this site
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
invest in those dumb bit coins
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Invest in Bitcoin and then Ethereum in 2013.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i'd give young me a list of all of the spiciest UG memes so i could be the most popular person on UG
kill my parents when i am still young enough that there won't be serious legal consequences
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Work harder and fight through the bad bits harder.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I like where I am now so I wouldn't want to alter my own path

Great though it would have been not to do a lot of things I regret and not miss chances I should have taken
I know younger me would never listen because fuck you he won't do what you tell him

Nah seriously, your gut feelings are right this family is highly dysfunctional, don't take it to heart, stand up for yourself more but only to people who deserve it and your friends are not those people. Don't forget those friends but a lot more people like you than you realise, those "popular" kids are also insecure and aren't being nice just to wind you up, they're nice to you because you're a nice person. Talk to them more, you're allowed more than one circle of friends, these friends you have now will all disappear in time but the two that remain will always be there for you no matter what, so don't worry about it. Don't worry about anything, it won't all turn out okay in the end but it's out of your control anyway so enjoy yourself

Oh and cut your fucking hair, seriously it looks dumb
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 24, 2017,
Don't sell those Colt Revolvers and Winchester lever guns, invest in Microsoft Apple, and Google.
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
If you stop going to piano lessons, I swear to Krishna I will end you.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
don't be such a lame-o dork

life's much better when you're not
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
dear baby baby joel

brace for impact

i remain,
adult baby joel
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I think my life's turned out pretty well, but I guess I'd change things to put myself in a better position than I am now. I'd tell myself to:

• Take school seriously.
  • Quit work and take on some internships.
  • Change your course schedule.
  • Hit the gym and eat better.
  • Be more social.
  • Learn to drive sooner.
  • Make better spending decisions.
  • Make better fashion choices.

Nothing too major, really, and I could do just fine without changing any of this. It's more or less what every fresh graduate would think.
Kevin Nash has advice for all of us.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Take school seriously
Ask to move in with your aunt and uncle when your mom starts being a pos
get ripped and eat healthy
Don't be so quiet
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

go your own way

just two things really:

- its your life, stop wasting your time following other people's shit advice and trust your gut, you're right a hell of a lot more often than they are.
- don't stop reading when you go to high school you short-sighted motherfucker.
don't smoke that fake weed shit
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
don't fall in love with her, definitely fuck that girl, but don't touch that other girl ...and practice more you lazy punk
do whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want, highshool is a joke don't take it too seriously, 420 blaze it faggot, get laid son, and don't sign up for that god forsaken guitar forum, learn FL studio and DAWS, trade stocks, invest dont spend
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

play Safety in high school and go to University of Ottawa and play Safety for the REDBLACKS
drugs are bad
stay in school
etc etc
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
When you meet a girl named Denise, with really huge boobs, tell her to go get fucked.
When you meet a girl named Denise, with small boobs, from North Dakota, 5' 2", go for it!
Nothing will get easier, so start fighting against whatever's holding you back earlier.

I'm only 18 tho so I can only tell this to my 16/17 year old self at most. Before that I was stuck at home and couldn't do shit about my life.
Ask Georgia out
Lose some weight
Don't listen to your dad's horrible political opinions
Stop playing video games so much, practice piano and play in fucking time, then, busk
Don't fuck every woman that lets you, you piece of shit
Get your licence
Wash yourself more often and clean those shirts
Be better friends with Brian, maybe that way he won't succeed where you failed and ruin Dave's life
Start that blues duo, learn to sing
Don't smoke
Don't drink to the point where it's a problem
Don't rule out travel
Women named Teagan will cheat on you majorly, if you fail to follow the first part, don't let her get a dog
Let your poor cousin know you're there for her

If you're only going to listen to one thing:
Get rid of that idiotic facial hair, all of it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
So many people bringing up relationships makes me kinda wanna add that my younger self should never date Haley, she is a bitch and you know it, you're just lonely but that's better than being treated like shit for 2 years of your life. 

Remembering her is kind of pissing me off a lot actually.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

That first investment? Go big on it.
That second one... pass...
That 3rd one... you probably won't know about it, because you'all be a millionaire from the first one.

Buy a houseboat.
wear sunscreen
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
  1. Don't just go to college for something you like at a place you like: make a plan for what you want to do with your life and then figure out what college and what major (if any) fits into that plan. Even if your plans change (most do, in fact) work toward something--don't just work on something.
  2. Don't stress out about sex and whether it's compatible with your religion. You'll lose interest in religion long before you lose interest in sex.
  3. Ask yourself constantly whether your perceptions of yourself line up with the way you affect the people around you.
  4. Start playing electric guitar before your thirties. It's not a betrayal of your folk roots; it's just another guitar.
  5. Save your money for the things that matter to you.
Death to Ovation haters!
Page 1 of 2