this reads like an onion article
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Shouldn't have been being black around the police without his badge, that's a death sentence or at least a few years in prison
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I feel bad, but this did give me a little chuckle because it does sound satirical
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
acab

wait
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Bladez22 

r/nottheonion
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Bladez22

r/nottheonion

This isn't Reddit, dude.

It's far worse.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by institutions
nice to see that he was just "treated as an ordinary black guy on the street"

Well I mean even if you follow the cops orders, if you're black you're still getting shot.

Also does this fall under black lives matter or blue lives matter?