Hello everyone, 

I need help with pedals and multi effects, 2 tones i like the most and its Gary moore's official video 'The loner' , and Jason becker's tone, 

anyone can help me with an advice whats the easiest way to get to those tones ?  
what's the rest of your gear? what multi effects pedal do you have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
for Guitars i have jackson dxmg, and ibanez rg 370 dx, amps i have laney LX35r and spider iv line6, i have boss me 80 for multi effect , i have no pedals i was thinking to buy but i have no idea what to buy to get those tones 
ok, no worries. first thing is to see if you can get anything useful out of what you already have- no point in spending money if you don't need to.

try the spider on one of the hot-rod marshally amp models. which spider 4 do you have? they seem to have different models depending on the specific amp.

also would be worth trying the boss me80 through the laney, perhaps, again with a hot rod marshally amp model dialled in to it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
its just says Spider IV 15. that hot rod marshal amp model , how is it done ? 
^ ok, thanks.

According to this link: http://line6.com/spider-guitar-amp/amps#

channel B/crunch is the brown sound- that's eddie van halen's tone, which is a marshall. So that's likely to be your best bet, if it has enough distortion.

according to the manual (http://line6.com/data/6/0a06434d8c33507efa29b63f4/application/pdf/Spider%20IV%2015%20Pilot's%20Guide%20-%20English%20(%20Rev%20F%20).pdf ) there's a boost function as well- that would be worth trying as well since a boost often helps for lead tones (according to that manual you hold down tap and turn the drive control past 12 o'clock and the clean channel LED should light up).

some tape echo would probably help as well.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
aha thanks alot , i knew i should have read the manual but i totally neglected it :P ... anything i need to buy to reach jason becker tone ?
^ well the facetious answer is an 16 month intensive practice session like bill and ted

but seriously, though, i mean it depends on how close you want to get. if you're happy enough with your current gear it should be fine, and you can spend money for the sake of it if you're not careful. i mean a high gain tube amp would probably help, but those get expensive, and while it's a myth that you need to crank them to sound good, if you have to play at whisper volume all the time they're probably not the best idea.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
kimrock666 Toss the Spider out of the window because it can't handle any type of gain that well. 

"Fried Asshole" - Glenn Frickers' review of the Line 6 Spider IV

For 'The Loner' tone, Gary Moore uses his Charvel I believe even though the music video showed him using a Jackson Soloist model. From what I can hear from the song, he used a fuzz for 'The Loner' on recordings while a very high lead gain lead tone for the live version. 

What you're aiming for Gary Moore's tone during that era is really a super strat fitted with EMG 81 in the bridge into a Marshall amp. Not entirely sure of the pedals used during that era but a good guess would be a Boss DS-1 (he used it in his early days together with his '61 strat), Tube screamer, delay and reverb pedals.

[url="https://youtu.be/-G-PtmcPyK0(Invalid video video code)]https://youtu.be/-G-PtmcPyK0

He leaned towards more reverb in his later days but early on he loves the delay. Just watch the Stockholm concert and you'll find our yourself. He also changed to a T-Rex Moller 1 in his later days but yea...

Signal Chain for your set up would be 

Jackson --> Boss ME80 (Overdrive, Distortion & Delay) --> Laney Amp

As for Jason Becker, I'm not really into him (though he is a very incredible guitarist). From what i know, it's a humbucking pickups (probably just get his signature Seymour Duncan) going into a JCM 800 and alllll in the fingers.

The idea for both guitarist is to get a high gain lead tone that is very British sounding and control your playing with your fingers. At high gain, it's very easy to get messy if you're not in control.
Fender Standard Stratocaster MIM 2011 with David Gilmour Neck Pickup Switch Mod

Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro 2015 with Peter Green Mod

1999 Japanese Epiphone Les Paul Standard LP-80 with Peter Green Mod
Quote by kimrock666
aha thanks alot , i knew i should have read the manual but i totally neglected it

Dude.

Dude.
Jason Becker:

Try using a Pro Tone signature Jason Becker Distortion and running the high end EQ up.
Thanks alot everyone for helping im really really noobie in the whole tone thing but i practice hard az i can , thanks again i really appreciate it , maybe in future ill be better, who knows :P