The idear is that treble boosters work best with dark sounding amps. I own a Bugera V22 and i am interested in trying out a treble booster (Courtesy of Rory Gallagher), but i am just not sure if it'll work well with the amp.

Anyone tried treble boosting a cranked Bugera amp? Is the amp itself dark sounding or too bright?
Thanks
Why not get an EQ pedal and put it into FX Loop? You can fine tune the frequency response to your liking with greater detail.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
Why not get an EQ pedal and put it into FX Loop? You can fine tune the frequency response to your liking with greater detail.

Always thought of EQ pedal as a tool for correcting your tone, but of course it would work the other way around. Never tried an EQ pedal before but im sure they have one at my guitar store. Ill give it a try when i get the chance
rgs1999

Well, isn't that exactly what you are trying to do, correct your tone? ๐Ÿ˜ But yeah, most bigger guitar stores should have MXR 6 or 10 band available.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Treble boost isn't a great name for what it actually does. They cut bass and goose the front end for more gain. The don't really add treble though..