I have a epiphone les paul for sale and someone offered me a trade for an ibanez 321 mh, not knowing anything about that model ibanez I'm hoping on here knows something about the guitar and maybe has an opinion on this trade.
Maybe you should do some of your own research into what guitar you're trading the LP for? Wouldn't that be remotely sensible?

What Epiphone Les Paul is it? What is it that you like about the Ibanez that you don't about the Epiphone?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE of course I am searching around right now, just asking for some extra info on it. I don't play my les paul anymore I have a gibson sg and an epiphone wildkat, I always loved the look of the ibanez guitars so if its as good in quality terms as the les paul I will trade it probably.
It totally depends on what model of Epiphone Les Paul it is. Can you send pics so it can be identified?

The Ibanez is a decent guitar for beginners.

Look on ebay at how much money your particular model sells for and compare that to how much the Ibanez sells for. That'll tell you who will be getting the better part of the trade.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
+1 what's the spec's on the Epi?

That Ibby model is alright'. I looked it up on "fandom"and it appears to be a basic hardtail deal... hog' body, 24 frets... 
Yes, just saying I have an Epiphone Les Paul isn't enough info. That could be a $350 Standard to a $750 Tribute Plus.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.