I suck at knowing which thread to post in, so this maybe is wrong, but I'd rather put it in the Pit just to be safe.

I had a good weekend back when that was a thing (I'm still in a good mood now, but I can't word well. English is my lowest ACT category. And I just realized it's still the weekend by a few hours). I worked at my grandparents for 10 hours of $10 an hour (between minimum wage and living wage for anyone who wants perspective and doesn't know how much that is) for a grand total of $100. I needed around that much to get to the amount I needed to buy my new guitar amp. I now owe my parents $15 bucks because warranty set it over the edge. I bought a Vox Night Train Combo NT15C1 Limited Edition (made to look like an AC model). I guess when it comes I can say something about my thoughts here. Depending on when it comes I may have to wait a couple weeks to say something here, but then I'll have used it for over a week so I'll post something anyways then and it'll just affect if I say something this Thursday and Friday.

If I don't like it I can just sell it on Reverb for more than I bought it (it sells at a higher price there).
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
What you need is a new - oh... ok
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
What you need is a new - oh... ok

I THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING!
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

Now you need a Boss Metal Zone.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by bjgrifter
Now you need a Boss Metal Zone.

Like the Anderton's Dimebag Darrell By Busting the Bank video. Expensive amp and Metal Zone.

I'm still angry at them for that video.