I'm a terrible person who's bored so I'm going to brag about my love life.

Page 1 of 5
The title describes this thread so well already.

I'm in 9th grade now BTW.

Anyways, I never actually had a crush on anyone until 7th grade. And I'm one of the oldest people in the grade (I missed the cutoff by less than two weeks). It's pretty strange, I guess. Nobody wanted to date me anyways, so who really cares. Actually, that's not entirely true. There was one person, but I'll talk about them later.

On April 1st in 7th grade, I was asked out for the first time. This was the one person I actually had a crush on. It wasn't an April fool's joke either. They sent me a cheesy text to ask me out that involved April fool's stuff, but they actually liked me (but neither of us would admit it). I had extreme anxiety and just texted an ellipses. Both of us went home and cried into our pillows. It's funny now, but was really sad on both ends at the time. When I learned that they then went and asked someone else out I then went home again and cried, and they internally didn't want to be with them, and so it lasted like a week.

Fast forward to summer. I went to their house for their birthday. We played a game, and we're in the same team (it was 2v2 and we had a mutual desire to work together). We ended up hiding out up in a tree together (not the first time it's happened, so I guess I can tell that story later if people want), and I really wanted to ask them out, but again, I didn't take anxiety meds then.

At a summer camp that we both went/go to, we asked each other out (long story) to the dance at the camp. We're rooming together (lesbian perks) this year, and our one year anniversary will be on the Tuesday at camp, and that will be great.

And if you think that it's just a normal relationship, my mom thinks that we're going to be together forever (and is letting us make permanent life decisions based off of it, so she's not just saying it).

tl;dr: I'm in high school, one relationship and it's going strong at one year, and my mom thinks is going to be the only one I'll ever be in.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
Quote by gogiregion
On April 1st in 7th grade, I was asked out for the first time.

I got bad news for you.

EDIT: Oh, you covered that. Fuck it.
Well if this isn't the most adolescent post I've seen in UG for a while...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Why isnt there a fidget spinner involved in this post. I demand to know why one was not involved!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
Why isnt there a fidget spinner involved in this post. I demand to know why one was not involved!

Because fidget spinners suck.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I'm torn.

Part of me wants to mislead you and tell you "Only good things happen in high school.", but another part of me is thinking "I was in 9th grade almost 10 years ago. "
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't even know where to begin. I'm so glad i'm not a teenager anymore though. I said and did some duuuuuuuumb as shit. still do, but my god I look back on some stuff I did and said and I cringe.

good luck with your love life kid.
tldr

you can't make a doctorate thesis length post intended purely for bragging

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The only thing worse than not replying at all is texting a fucking ellipsis.

Good luck.

Edit: okay, I have to ask, if you have nothing to say, you wouldn't reply at all... why in the FUCK would you text an ellipsis?
Quote by Spinnerweb

Good luck.

Edit: okay, I have to ask, if you have nothing to say, you wouldn't reply at all... why in the FUCK would you text an ellipsis?
. . . ;|
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This is genuinely really sweet and a nice reminder of what it felt like to be young and in love, which is basically the best thing

normally I'd throw a healthy dose of cynicism at you but it doesn't sound like you need it - just enjoy what you've got
What you really need is a new amp.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by gogiregion

stopped reading right here 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Joshua Garcia
. . . ;|

makes u think
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by gogiregion

my mom thinks is going to be the only one I'll ever be in.

So you're going to be forever alone when this relationship inevitably ends the way all middle school relationships do? That's a pretty harsh thing for your mom to think.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 26, 2017,
have you eaten the carpet yet

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
have you eaten the carpet yet

do you really want to talk to a 9th grader about things like that
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Good for you, seriously. I started dating my wife in high school. We've been married for 7 years, been together for almost 10

A lot of people go through significant change in high school. I'm not saying to expect the relationship to fail, but try to be at least a little prepared for the that possibility.
My God, it's full of stars!
I envy you greatly

Except for the part where you currently have a partner, because I also have one of those

Enjoy your youthful love and cuddles and all that jazz while you're young and have time for all your youthful love and cuddles and all that jazz, because one day you'll be too busy and too old to enjoy your youthful love and cuddles and all that jazz
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Dreadnought
Good for you. I started dating my wife in high school.

Quote by Dreadnought
Good for you. I started dating my wife in high school. We've been married for 7 years, been together for almost 10

A lot of people go through significant change in high school. I'm not saying to expect the relationship to fail, but try to be at least a little prepared for the that possibility.

It's about how well you deal with change and if you grow together or separately

And you still grow and change as a person well into your twenties. Hell im almost 23 and Im a completely different person to last year. You should be constantly looking to improve (and change) yourself throughout your life, but the brain doesn't reach full maturity until about 24-26 years
Quote by Dreadnought
Good for you, seriously. I started dating my wife in high school. We've been married for 7 years, been together for almost 10

I started dating my right hand in high school. Sometimes I cheat on it with ol' lefty, though.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I started dating my right hand in high school. Sometimes I cheat on it with ol' lefty, though.

you need to learn about the wonderful world of polyamory
just imagine if you were an octopus and you touch everything so you don't have to choose
Quote by Spinnerweb

Good luck.

I don't know. Anxiety does some weird stuff to you.

Quote by theogonia777
So you're going to be forever alone when this relationship inevitably ends the way all middle school relationships do? That's a pretty harsh thing for your mom to think.

Like I said, she is letting both of us make permanent life decisions under the assumption that we are going to be together forever, because she genuinely thinks it's going to be like that.

My mom also knows that if we broke up anytime soon I would end up committing suicide and then it would be the only one I ever would have.

Quote by Dreadnought

I hope it lasts like that. So does she so that's good.

Your mom just wants you to be serious and not sleep around. What you should do is definitely sleep around.

Quote by theogonia777
do you really want to talk to a 9th grader about things like that

I mean...when the hell did you first munch a lunch.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Last edited by AcousticMirror at Jun 26, 2017,
I would heartily like to say don't follow that guy's advice
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I would heartily like to say don't follow that guy's advice

I'm happily married with a wife and two kids now so. You know. All roads lead to Rome.

Quote by AcousticMirror
I mean...when the hell did you first munch a lunch.

So what you're saying is that you think it is appropriate to discuss things of a sexual nature with a 13/14 year old?
Quote by theogonia777
So what you're saying is that you think it is appropriate to discuss things of a sexual nature with a 13/14 year old?

We're all ninth graders in the pit. Or their doing it already who else are they supposed to get help with this stuff

Quote by gogiregion

My mom also knows that if we broke up anytime soon I would end up committing suicide and then it would be the only one I ever would have.

badass
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by smithy15493
Hi im English, what is a '9th grader?'

and so on
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 5