I'm a terrible person who's bored so I'm going to brag about my love life.

Page 3 of 5
Quote by jakesmellspoo
how do you git dem hotties on snapchat?

step 1: make an account?

i've actually had the app on my phone for the better part of a year, but i never did shit with it because idk what the fuck it's actually for.

I'm a high school girl, so I think I can answer what it's for. Sexting and streaks. That's it.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i've actually had the app on my phone for the better part of a year, but i never did shit with it because idk what the fuck it's actually for.
taking pics with hotties
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by gogiregion
I'm a high school girl, so I think I can answer what it's for. Sexting and streaks. That's it.

What's your highest streak? How many streaks do you have?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by gogiregion
i've been using it to keep up with friends who live far away but i guess i'm doing it wrong?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i also was disappointed with snapchat after i found out all these girls that follow me and i follow didnt automatically send nudes. I thought that was the point.
Quote by bradulator
What's your highest streak? How many streaks do you have?

I don't actually have it, but I get a lot of hate because of that because people want to have streaks with me. I honestly care more about my fasting streaks (that's what I call my hours since I've eaten). I spend enough time biking and stuff.

If texting had streaks my girlfriend and I would have about two months (it would be longer if this hypothetical situation existed, but I was in a mental hospital).

Quote by K33nbl4d3
i've been using it to keep up with friends who live far away but i guess i'm doing it wrong?

Nah. That's more of Instagram and texting/calling.

Although you really can use anything for anything.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

Quote by gogiregion
Although you really can use anything for anything.

So I can use my teeth to undo a lug nut?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
So I can use my teeth to undo a lug nut?

Only if you are okay with losing them.

gogiregion
*Looks at self*
Well I lost my dignity some time ago so teeth are just building on that right?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
gogiregion
*Looks at self*
Well I lost my dignity some time ago so teeth are just building on that right?

I guess so.

Wouldn't it be great though if we didn't have teeth? Mine hurt a lot because they're growing through the side of my gums, yet the orthodontist and dentist never bring that up, and that's what hurts the most.

Quote by gogiregion
I honestly care more about my fasting streaks (that's what I call my hours since I've eaten).
uhhhhh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
OP is insufferable.

Can we ban everyone who is still in grade school

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
OP is insufferable.

Can we ban everyone who is still in grade school

rather not start a precedent for banning users just because they're insufferable
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
rather not start a precedent for banning users just because they're insufferable

OH SHIIIIIIIIT 🔥🔥🔥
My God, it's full of stars!
Is this poster the teenage female Blode

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

It's a whole new generation of Blode bots.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
remember how we all came here to talk about guitars and ended up staying to actively bully or passively endorse the bullying of young people with probably enough real life problems
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i mean blode wouldn't make a thread about being in a relationship

Quote by smb
remember how we all came here to talk about guitars and ended up staying to actively bully or passively endorse the bullying of young people with probably enough real life problems
good post
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by smb

4 real
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by smb
it is quite fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by N8dagreat3
How does your mom let your gf make permanent life decisions?

Quote by gogiregion
It's not that she lets her, it's that she lets me, and is okay with her doing it. I worded it weird.

For real though, what permanent life decisions are the two of you even making at this point in life?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
For real though, what permanent life decisions are the two of you even making at this point in life?

I'm making more, but I don't want to talk about it. The biggest one is medical, and I don't want to share medical information about me over the internet.

Quote by gogiregion
I'm making more, but I  don't want to talk about it. The biggest one is medical, and I don't want to share medical information about me over the internet.

That's fair enough. It was general interest about what permanent decisions a couple so young could possibly make.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by theguitarist
what could possibly go wrong

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Fat Lard
less manlets

Are you under the impression that you are sufferable
My God, it's full of stars!
Get rid of the insufferables and it'll just be me here liking my own posts.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
4 real

AFAIK, you're the only one who has a track record of making suicidal trans people homicidal.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by 剣 斧 血
That's fair enough. It was general interest about what permanent decisions a couple so young could possibly make.

Ah, okay. She is dedicating time to learn the language of the country we want to move to when we get older, and that's not really a big deal, but I've made some... questionable (to others) decisions medically.

Quote by chrismendiola
AFAIK, you're the only one who has a track record of making suicidal trans people homicidal.

If anything I was the bullied party there. Triggers me just remembering.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr
If anything I was the bullied party there. Triggers me just remembering.

Best get ready 'cause right now I'm OMW to Midtown to give you a wedgie. 👊
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by gogiregion
I guess so.

Wouldn't it be great though if we didn't have teeth? Mine hurt a lot because they're growing through the side of my gums, yet the orthodontist and dentist never bring that up, and that's what hurts the most.

What? Teeth are great, no teeth would suck. Have you told them that your teeth hurt?

I had my canine teeth grow in weird, they grew pointing forward and smashed my baby teeth out of the way, it was pretty awful. couldnt eat properly for ages and had to have braces to fix it, they're okay now but are still on the wonk slightly
Quote by Bladez22
What? Teeth are great, no teeth would suck. Have you told them that your teeth hurt?

I had my canine teeth grow in weird, they grew pointing forward and smashed my baby teeth out of the way, it was pretty awful. couldnt eat properly for ages and had to have braces to fix it, they're okay now but are still on the wonk slightly

I had braces a while back. When I say my teeth hurt they just say to brush my teeth more and never address that the lower parts of my teeth stick out of my gums.

It's not like I eat food anyways. I could live without them.

You should probably eat

Food is 👍

Eating disorders are 👎
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
You should probably eat

Food is 👍

Eating disorders are 👎

Meh. It helps me have goals. And helps with increasing self control. And gives me some control in life. Even if none of those are in the right way.

Quote by gogiregion
Meh. It helps me have goals. And helps with increasing self control. And gives me some control in life. Even if none of those are in the right way.

Having an eating disorder is the opposite of self-control.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by gogiregion
That's not self control. You're just letting your anxiety, or whatever is causing you to not want to eat, control an aspect of your life. It's extremely unhealthy
___

Quote by The_Blode
but u guys don't get it ok xoxo

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Dreadnought
Are you under the impression that you are sufferable
he definitely makes the rest of us suffer
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by chrismendiola
Having an eating disorder is the opposite of self-control.
yeah but what do u know r u a psych major or something?! no i didn't think so
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me