Page 1 of 2
death lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Beach trip for a couple days tomorrow. I need the beach in my life.

Hopefully I can find a skimboard hmu TheChaz
My God, it's full of stars!
I have two paid gigs coming up
I have a big piano tuning job on Wednesday
I might be able to get private Japanese lessons from my old teacher who was a great teacher
My uncle will eventually finish my 21st gift (it's been 4 1/2 months ffs)
I am going to see a legendary band in November on their first tour since their lead singer was a member of the Australian Parliament
I now get nudes on asking, good ones too
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I now get nudes on asking, good ones too

lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
my boss is no longer my boss come next monday
PM me for newts
Getting the rest of my sleeve done.
Going to Dubai for work.
Going to Taipei for work.
Going back to the UK to see my family, friends and most importantly my dog. Don't know when that will be yet though.

Quote by StewieSwan
my boss is no longer my boss come next monday

Are you moving or are they moving? Hopefully the latter after the shite they tried to pull.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
most importantly my dog.

I like you
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
my gf is coming back from south africa in 2 weeks, really lookin forward to that
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Pastafarian96
I now get nudes on asking,

Ha me too, from seanlang's mo-

Quote by Pastafarian96
good ones too

Oh never mind.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I guess my birthday this weekend...?
But also because 4th of July which means time off work.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Are you moving or are they moving? Hopefully the latter after the shite they tried to pull.

I'm being moved up
PM me for newts
Quote by Dreadnought
Beach trip for a couple days tomorrow. I need the beach in my life.

Hopefully I can find a skimboard hmu TheChaz

Dude nice. Where at?
Quote by Pastafarian96
My uncle will eventually finish my 21st gift
you've only had 20 gifts in your life?

seeing three shows in august and september, two of which are good bands and one of which is an alright band playing a good band's songs
going shopping next week because i have a bunch of spare cash so i'm hoping to get some nice clothes and maybe also music
making use of the steam summer sale
getting a couple more cables and a bigger surge protector so i can have a permanent (or at least very quick and easy to deploy) setup for my new synth and my amplifire
dinner
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
- The arrival of new clothes I ordered
- Holidays ending so I can go back to college where my dear friends and the most beautiful girl in the world are.
Going to England later this year

Playing Gigs with the new band

Maybe getting a dedicated rehearsal space worked out so I can do some recordings there when not rehearsing, vocals in an apartment don't work well, especially when you write growling, screaming, yelliing angry stuff like I do.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Immediate: Leaving work for post office and probably gonna get some lunch
Today: My wife seems to be in a good mood - so maybe she'll touch it
This week: Murder by Death and Tiger Army show on Saturday
Next Month: Last session on my Head tattoo
Rest of the year: a couple short trips, one to Arizona to see my parents and one to Louisiana.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
your mom
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

wider wheels and summer tires

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by theogonia777
death lol
god fucking damn it first post as well

I'm looking forward to having this exhibition finished and finally relaxing and maybe sex some time in the near future that'd be nice
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Pretty close to deciding on a job soon so I'm looking forward to being able to wipe my ass with money. Also seeing John Mayer on the 19th hmu @Dreadlocks.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by TheChaz
Dude nice. Where at?

North Carolina

Huu Chrismen Diola
  • My new amp to arrive
  • A summer camp I'm going to
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
Real talk though I can't thing of anything vaguely certain of any significance that I am looking forward to.
Kristin beat me to it, but without the DK reference.

i don't need this fucking world

Psyched to Die, etc.

really tho, looking forward to getting fucking paid already. new job is bi-weekly pay, thought i had started midway through a pay cycle so i'd at least get a check this week for last week's hours.

nooooooooope. gotta live with $11 to my name for two more weeks.

-then there's a show or two next month. Night Birds in Jersey City/Brooklyn.
-Descendents and Ergs in December. gotta buy tickets asap
-the (hopefully) eventual reopening of Asbury Lanes. last of the good smaller venues in this state and it's been under renovation for a few years now
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Fat Lard
This bad boy, not sure after that

I sooopoo want one of those.
The first time I saw a Model S was in the parking lot at work last year
I and everyone else was drooling.
It was white and damn did it look SEXY
(see what I did there)

I'm considering getting a Model 3
(The S is way out of my budget).
Plus if so order one, I get moved to the front of the waiting list.
CodeMonk that one pictured is the Model 3

Do it! You're on west coast and/or get employee/etc related dibs? The ones going stock will be the first to sell, and if you get to the front of the list, you'll get the full $7,500 tax credit [assuming you have that many taxes to pay, and make your paychecks have less federal withholding to where it works out to "owing" that much in taxes on April 2018 (assuming you get the car/loan in 2017)]

Next month is when the first deliveries start though. I'm expecting to be around the $~1.875k phased-out credit for 2018 tax year since I reserved late and am on the east coast, but possibly ~$3.75k depending on how they time their sales
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 26, 2017,
Quote by CodeMonk
SEXY
(see what I did there)

Rumor mill has it that the Model Y might be unveiled pretty soon lol
Posting a new tab!!
Oh yeah Steam Summer Sale 2017 is ongoing, time to browse around for some sick deals babyyy
Quote by Fat Lard
This bad boy, not sure after that

Dude nice Civic
I've been waiting for a large check in the mail for about 2 months now. It was finally mailed last Tuesday and still hasn't come ;_;

Also for this girl to break up with her bf that she keeps complaining about while texting me 6 hours a day.

And for my band to become famous
My friends are starting a Pathfinder Dark Souls campaign on Friday. I gotta get some dice. DICE!

September. 
    1. My birthday
    2. 10 years of Colors BTBAM concert.
    3. It's fucking September!
    4. Minors are wrapping up and I get vacay for 6 weeks. 
    5. Seems like there is a lot of new music and movies dropping in September. 

Living out of my car at the beach for a week in July. 

Finally playing Tekken 7 and Transport Fever. 

Upgrading my PC in the next year. 

DRINKING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF BEER! 

Taking my dog to the dog park. 

Realizing that being an adult isn't that bad. 
Retirement when hopefully I can be a rich old man with all the money I'd have invested over the previous 45 years
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I guess my birthday this weekend...?
But also because 4th of July which means time off work.
also yea, I get all of forth in July week off paid so that's pretty awesome as well
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Fat Lard
CodeMonk that one pictured is the Model 3

Do it! You're on west coast and/or get employee/etc related dibs? The ones going stock will be the first to sell, and if you get to the front of the list, you'll get the full $7,500 tax credit [assuming you have that many taxes to pay, and make your paychecks have less federal withholding to where it works out to "owing" that much in taxes on April 2018 (assuming you get the car/loan in 2017)]

Next month is when the first deliveries start though. I'm expecting to be around the $~1.875k phased-out credit for 2018 tax year since I reserved late and am on the east coast, but possibly ~$3.75k depending on how they time their sales

Haven't seen the 3 in person yet. They had one here last week while I was off. Supposed to have one here again sometime in the next week I think.

I work at the Gigafactory.
Model 3 drivetrain is built here.
As an employee, I get sent the the front of the line ahead of the general public.
Employee discounts have changed a bit. Not sure what is now, if anything.
And I heard that they just take the monthly payments out of your check.
Page 1 of 2