Does the owner have more pictures? I mean the guitar is free so I would just grab it either way if you need a guitar unless he just wrote free for no reason.

That being said, I cant really say for sure since its just a single shot. It looks like a copy of an older Ibanez Performer guitar but they never used that style of bridge and tailpiece and they also didnt use toggles like I see on that one.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R You can switch through the pictures, she had 4 or 5. She said I could have it for $150. The side of the picture has an arrow which allows you to switch between them.
Quote by ezranelson98
H4T3BR33D3R You can switch through the pictures, she had 4 or 5. She said I could have it for $150. The side of the picture has an arrow which allows you to switch between them.

Thanks. I was on mobile and I was having trouble switching through the pictures but its fine on my desktop now.

If I were to guess I would say its probably Samick made since a lot of Samicks like the Greg Bennett AV series have similar shapes and features. It could be something like an Avion AV7 but I don't remember them having a headstock like that. Hopefully some other users who have seen something similar will chime in. Maybe if she still has the receipt she can tell you what it is exactly. 

If you're able to try it out first, give it a try and see if you dig it. If you like the thing then maybe see if she'll take 125-135 or something for it. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The look kinda reminds me of a weirdly shaped les paul

Anyways, the logo on the headstock seems to match the logo (or at least the way the A is shown) for "Aria Guitars", though I can't find that guitar on their website..
Gear:
- ESP LTD MH-50
- Strandberg OS 7
- A cheap fender strat knock-off not worth naming
- Garageband
- Boss GT-1
- Potato
looks to be an Aria LP copy from the late 70's early 80's , Post Gibson Lawsuit era ,  You can tell by the not a Gibson headstock shape,  Probabaly a better guitar than a Gibson of that era too. Hard to say though, But that is the Aria A
Last edited by busterbendem at Jun 26, 2017,
I think it is an Agile from Rondo/
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Aria made guitars in Korea at one point so it being a later Aria probably isnt a stretch.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster