Didn't even know we had one in my area, stumbled on it by mistake and of course couldn't resist taking a tour. I was somewhat surprised at the selection of used guitars and other equipment. The staff there are super cool, a couple notches above GC. They are franchised and not a chain store, they don't push particular brands and instead recommend what's good for you instead of what it says on the headstock. The prices are pretty much on point, and most of the guitars are in great to mint condition, here's a couple pics;

Anyway, nice place. And this is what I walked out with. I think this is the one for me, I love this guitar so freakin' hard its not even funny.

This thing is in mint condition, still has the protective plastic in places. I was hesitant about the Floyd, but no biggie, there have been tons of post about them here and I've seen a few vids. So I got it home, played around with it for a few, then proceeded to change the strings...first time on a Floyd rose. I know the tuning part can be a pain, so instead of allowing any frustration to come into play I just lowed the it to set flush with the body for now, down only. I did attempt all the tunings with it floating and I don't see any reason why I would be able to have it float again, I'm just taking it slow. The finish on this thing is like glass, not a mark on it, the neck is smooth as silk with minimal fret wear, man I really got lucky with this one. I love the HSS configuration, extremely versatile and sounds fantastic.

Thanks for looking
Flying in a blue dream
Congrats, actually getting a Fender with FR could be fun...instant Iron Maiden weapon

I am surprised you had fun at Music Go Round, usually my experience has been the other way around. Cheap low end gear for beginners mostly...and expensive. They lowball kids selling their gear and then take their head off on used prices very close to new prices on the gear they sell. That was my local one anyway...now it is out of business.
Happy NGD, that's sweet!  The FLoyd and HSS is what makes it IMO. With the Floyd decked like you have it you should have zero problems with it.  You can change tunings at will, break a string, abuse the trem, or whatever and will not have to adjust anything or go out of tune.  String changes and maintenance is incredibly simple on a Floyd, especially a decked one (despite what people may claim).     
Wow never heard of musicgoround after a quick google search only in the US not a surprise lol. What a cool selection of guitars I would have a hayday in there.

If i'm ever in the states maybe I would hit up one by the border then I guess I would have to sneak it back, which after the $$ conversion probably wouldn't be worth it LOL
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Thanks for the likes and replies guys, much appreciated.

diabolical Yea, I think I may have gotten lucky on this one, I've kinda heard the same from others, the first ones on us...we'll get you on the next one kinda thing. It would kinda suck to know some kid got ripped on this.

Way Cool JR. Absolutely, I kind of thought I was wimping out by decking it and actually didn't want to admit it lol. I think should have went a little more sharper before locking the nut though, I'm learning.

UFC on VHS Its strange how I found this place, and it was one of the very few times that I didn't have a guitar on my mind. My truck just went left and I wanted to go right, and pulled right into the parking lot of this place, I swear.

I'm just going to say it...I now need a new amp.
Flying in a blue dream
SanDune65 I'm right down the road from you - recognized the Jackson RR Pro in the pic.

This store has good Craigslist types of prices for our area and typically less than CL.

Selling at these prices of course they pay way less for gear than some people want - the same with any retail/pawn establishment buying used gear. They are almost always cheaper than guitar center if they happen to have what you want.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
metalmingee - yea, I'm kind of in the country part of Ches...I used to only ride to VB if I absolutely had too. I was wondering what they pay for used gear, I'm sure I'll find out the hard way. Sold a guitar last week on CL to a guy in your area, if it was you, I made a mistake...and I want it back lol.
Flying in a blue dream
SanDune65 haha.  It wasn't me.  I'm on a new guitar hiatus at this point though the pointy Jacksons look really nice. . . .  I've always been able to sell gear to an individual for more than they offered me, but that's their model.  
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Pretty much the usual mass production stuff that you see at every GC these days.

The strat you've picked out is lovely, though I'm not sure what to do with a non-recessed Floyd any more .
The guitars I have that are closest to that are HSH but have the Wilkinson-style trem; if you leave the trem bar off, it's difficult to notice that it's not a hard tail. If I'm going to snag the side of my palm on fine tuners, it needs to be a recessed Floyd, I guess. Or a Kahler.