Let's talk about this show. Anthony Bourdain is an arrogant asshole who makes good shows.

Most of his European episodes are boring asf but I don't blame him for Europe being so horrible. His American episodes are most interesting of course. Except Montana. That one was boring. I like it when he goes to Asia the most.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/anthony-bourdain-parts-unknown-episodes

Best episodes:

Okinawa
Houston
Charleston
Borneo
Ethiopia
New Mexico
Punjab

What episodes are your favorite and where do you want him to go next.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
For myself, his Parts Unknown may remain unknown. And in his pants.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I like Parts Unknown (& No Reservations), but I don't like when he talks about food too much. There is that Copenhagen ep. where literally the whole thing is him hanging out at a restaurant talkin bout how some dude is making kelp or whatever. Yawn. But he hangs out with Iggy so that's cool.
Me me a big fan. Borneo is one of my faves also.

Congo, Madagascar and Tanzania are really good.

Pretty much any in South America are great.

I still haven't watched the newest season or two. Forcing Ripert to eat a bunch of spicy shit in Sichuan seems pretty funny.

I'd love to see him come to Milwaukee, see the ups and downs of an American city with a lot of history and it's own culture.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
htown duh 

anyone watch that show man v food ? entertaining 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I haven't seen all of it. I like it but I prefer No Reservations and The Layover.

Faves: Miami, Borneo, Vietnam, Iran, Korea.

I prefer when he focuses on food.

Not a fan of Tokyo. I haven't seen any eps in Europe but my least favorite ep of The Layover was the one in Amsterdam where he was bitching about sandwiches or something lol
cat
Quote by neidnarb11890
I like Parts Unknown (& No Reservations), but I don't like when he talks about food too much. There is that Copenhagen ep. where literally the whole thing is him hanging out at a restaurant talkin bout how some dude is making kelp or whatever. Yawn. But he hangs out with Iggy so that's cool.

Same. I mean food obviously is an important aspect, but I like it best when he's talking about history/culture/current issues and when he's hanging out with famous people.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i like watching his shows occasionally when there's nothing else on cause it is nice to learn about distant places i'm never gonna get a chance to visit but goddamn if the idea of watching guy fieri in addis ababa instead doesn't get my television consuming dick hard

My impression of him is limited to his character on Archer, and I'd like to keep it that way.
My God, it's full of stars!
i haven't watched any of his shows since he did that one with Ted Nugent.

i kinda liked him when i first started watching his shit, but his personality wears you down.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I like his way of subtle way of mentioning what illegal drugs he has taken in various countries.
SUBTLE?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
He was a shithead when he went to Puerto Rico. His show is ok though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I only know his show Best Food Friends with Aziz Ansari
Quote by guitarxo
I prefer when he focuses on food.

same. talk more about the process tbh

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Dude is great. Thanks to him, the wife and I are probably going to go to Robot Restaurant when we go to Tokyo next year.

Also going to do other Tokyo things, obvs.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's a really good show. I like his personality and he checks out some really cool places.
Get off my lawn.