Everything Can Be Anything Else
by All Shall Be Well
Type - tab
Part - Whole Song

There are no tabs for this band on this website, or for most post rock artists in general, and I think that it's a genre very deserving of attention.

Edited to include a direct link to the song.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could at least give me some help in figuring out the tabs.
Last edited by jmason37331 at Jun 30, 2017,
@jmason37331 Hi, I found this link through our Bandcamp stats and figured I'd give you a hand. It's a bit of a tricky song to figure out, since one guitar is a baritone and one (my part) is in a slightly different than normal tuning: E-A-D-G#-B-e.

Here's the guitar 1 part for the intro:

|---------2-----------------------------------|
|--0--0----0--4-------------------0-----------|
|------------------3--3--3--3--2-----0--------|
|---------------------------------------------|

Hope that gets you on your way. I need to run now, but if you have more questions, just ask.
And thanks for listening to out music
BasASBW This was incredibly helpful, and thank you for taking the time. I love the work you guys do and hope to see more from you, and I'd love to learn the other parts to this song if you've got the time to toss a few more tabs my way. I haven't been playing long and playing by ear is something I'm learning, but I really appreciate that you took the time to send this to me. 
No problem. Here are some other parts (doing this from the top of my head, so there might be some mistakes here and there).

e |--14--14--14--14--14--14------------------------
b |--------------------------16--16--16--16--17----

--

e |--------------------------
b |--14--16--17--17--16--12--

--

e |--14--14--14--14--14--14------------------------
b |--------------------------16--16--16--16--17----

--

e |--------------------------
b |--14--16--17--17--16--14--

--

e |--14--14--14--12--12--12--11--11--11--12--12--12--

--

e |--14--14--14--12--12--14--

--

b  |--2--0-----2--0-----
g# |--------4--------4--

--

e  |--2----------2--------
b  |-----4--0-------4-----
g# |-------------------0--

--

e |--4--2--0--4--2-----
b |-----------------0--

--

e |--11-9---------------
b |--------7--14--12--11

Hope this helps.
BasASBW That's awesome. Thanks so much, again, that's really helpful and I appreciate you taking the time. I'm currently working to tab "Mothers, Tell Your Daughters Our Music Is All Awful Noise And We're Just a Bunch of No-Goods" by ear; I thought it'd be a good start to learning to play by ear, since it's a slow song. Found some of the notes, just playing around with which strings/tuning I'll use. Hoping to learn a lot of ASBW songs, so again, this was really helpful. Thanks so much.
BasASBW A good portion of it! I think I have all of the notes correct, but it sounds somewhat off, so I think I might be playing it on the wrong strings, or perhaps it's just my guitar/effects. There comes a point in the song, too, about four minutes and nineteen seconds in, where I think a second guitar part comes in. I think I have the first of the two figured out.