Page 1 of 2
I guess H-E-B.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Idk if everyone knows that market so if you don't they call it H-E-B but it's actually the initials for some dude named Howard E. Butt lmao.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 28, 2017,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I guess H-E-B.

H-E-B is great they have the best commercials
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
every canadian supermarket that isn't a loblaws by name is still owned by loblaws so loblaws

marks and spencers
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
netto
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
i tend to go to Stop & Shop where i live now just because it's easier to get to and is noticeably less packed than Shop Rite.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Beer-wise it's a toss up between M&S and Morrisons.

Otherwise I quite like Lidl because it's cheap.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
The only stores near me are Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. I prefer Trader Joe's but I wouldn't go there if I had a choice.
cat
Aldi.

I heard that Aldi was doing a special offer on 3D printers in Australia one time. The printers were basically a rebrand of another printer that was significantly more expensive than what Aldi was selling. People caught wind of this and their entire stock of 3D printers ran dry in a matter of a couple of days. People were even camping outside stores before they opened to grab one. It caused quite a buzz.

It's pretty sweet how 3D printers and loaves of bread somehow share the same isle.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Aldi.

I heard that Aldi was doing a special offer on 3D printers in Australia one time. The printers were basically a rebrand of another printer that was significantly more expensive than what Aldi was selling. People caught wind of this and their entire stock of 3D printers ran dry in a matter of a couple of days. People were even camping outside stores before they opened to grab one. It caused quite a buzz.

It's pretty sweet how 3D printers and loaves of bread somehow share the same isle.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

What's the deeeeeeeeeeeaaaal with 3D printers?
I don't personally know anyone who owns one, but judging by what I read on the internet, I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have one.
tesco because it's like 2 minutes walk away
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by sashki
What's the deeeeeeeeeeeaaaal with 3D printers?
I don't personally know anyone who owns one, but judging by what I read on the internet, I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have one.

My father has one. It's pretty great.

He uses it for prototyping parts from CAD drawings. After he retired, he decided to take up amateur product design as a hobby. He also uses it to repair stuff around the house by producing replacement parts that cannot easily be obtained by other means.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lidl.  Similar to Aldi, really.  I just love the crazy sh!t they have in there.  A couple of years ago, close to Burns Night, they had kilts and bagpipes in there - how cool is that?!
You can actually 3D print with a glue gun and it's much cheaper! Happy printing!

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Screaming Dave
Lidl.  Similar to Aldi, really.  I just love the crazy sh!t they have in there.  A couple of years ago, close to Burns Night, they had kilts and bagpipes in there - how cool is that?!

One has a lidl bit of everything, and the other aldi things you could ever want.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Publix or Lowes (not the hardware store.)

Both are unique to the southeastern US I think. Publix has a cult following.

Lowes have beer and wine on tap and a growler fill station, and you can shop around while sipping a brew. And they're nice inside.
My God, it's full of stars!
When I'm in the Midwest: Aldi/Kroger/Meijer

When I'm in the South: Publix
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lowes isn't to bad but my only other options are a good 112 mile round trip to get to.  The majority of their things are crazy overpriced (at my location anyways) but they do have good sales on a regular basis, just have to shop smart there.  My Lowes has nothing special like beer & wine on tap or a filler station.

Quote by Dreadnought Publix of Lowes (not the hardware store.)  Both are unique to the southeastern US I think. Publix has a cult following.  Lowes have beer and wine on tap and a growler fill station, and you can shop around while sipping a brew. And they're nice inside.

Publix's cult following is a bunch of drugged up old people that walk around the store like zombies.  Spent a-lot of time shopping in them while living in Florida, it was the same across the state lol.   
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Jun 28, 2017,
Quote by Screaming Dave

Lidl's onsite bakeries are pretty alright. The cheese topped parallelogram bread is good. And they have a decent vintage cheddar.
City Fresh Market just because it's on the corner and open 24/7.

Whole Foods otherwise.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dreadnought
Lowes have beer and wine on tap and a growler fill station, and you can shop around while sipping a brew. And they're nice inside.

haha but I'm an atheist tho. this place doesn't actually exist
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Dreadnought
Publix or Lowes (not the hardware store.)

Both are unique to the southeastern US I think. Publix has a cult following.

Fancy name for a gloryhole.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Tossup between Trader Joe's, Harris Teeter, Lowe's Foods, and Publix. Trader Joe's is just great and fairly cheap and the last 3 are all basically the same.
Lidl>Aldi
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Albertsons - it's nearby, and it's 24 hours so I can go there at night when it's not crowded, and I know where everything is so a trip there takes about 5-15 minutes even if I need to pick up more than a few things.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
i went to aldi today and i can tell you lidl is good but aldi probably has a slightly better selection 
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Lidl because it is the closest and cheapest proper supermarket to me

Tesco has a better booze selection but costs slightly more and I hold a grudge against them for stopping their 4 for £6 deal on bottles
I have nothing important to say
Quote by sashki
Aldi is great when you need to pick up some bread, milk and a hammer drill.
nothing beats having bleach stocked right next to produce
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Idk if everyone knows that market so if you don't they call it H-E-B but it's actually the initials for some dude named Howard E. Butt lmao.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2