Hello everyone! 

Im about to buy either Squier SA-105CE or SA-105. Does the CE sound any different unplugged than the accoustic version?

Thanks in advance!
Quote by noob201777
Hello everyone! 

Im about to buy either Squier SA-105CE or SA-105. Does the CE sound any different unplugged than the accoustic version?

Thanks in advance!

No - there will be no discernible difference. And don't worry - this question is asked a lot.
Quote by Garthman
No - there will be no discernible difference. And don't worry - this question is asked a lot.

ok thanks
Quote by noob201777
Hello everyone! 

Thanks in advance!
I have seen comparisons between a full body and cutaway version of the same guitar. This is relevant because sometimes, when buying an acoustic electric version, the cutaway is included along with the electronics.

I found the cutaway version to be just a smidge brighter. I very much liked thew effect, as for me it took some of the "mud" out of the bass. Fanatical acoustic purists however, vehemently disagreed.

The effect wasn't very prominent, if even there, and people tend to hear what they want to hear.

Don't give it a second thought, the A/E version will sound very much the same, and even better when you amp it up!