Hi I have just joined the forum and I am looking for some advice. I have been learning electric guitar for about 9 months. I am looking at upgrading my amp. I brought a epiphone les Paul players pack for my first guitar that came with a 10 watt amp. I am looking at upgrading the amp and then in a few months the guitar. I live in the uk and have a budget of £300 at the most. I like most kinds of music but would say mainly rock. I was looking at a Marshall Code amp or an orange crush 35rt maybe. But I am open to any suggestions

Many thanks
Do you want a modeling amp or a regular amp?

How loud do you want to play?

What types of features do you want? Onboard effects? Headphone out? Aux/line in?

Cleans and dirt or just dirt?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Thank you for your reply forgot to mention those things

just home use really so doesn't need to be mega loud. I would like headphones and aux out.

Would like clean and dirty but I'm not to sure about onboard effects would like reverb. I don't want anything that is overly complicated to use. I am open to getting an amp with out onboard effects and getting pedals over time if that is a better option
I'd strongly advise against the Code and would try to lightly discourage you on the Crush

Since you're in England, I'd say look at:

Marshall Class5, DSL15C, DSL40C
Laney Cub (12 in speaker version), VC15, VC30, IRT series
Vox AC5, AC15

Not sure if you'll find this but the Tech21 TM30 or TM60 are great as well.

Some other amps to look at: Jet City, Peavey Valveking, Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister
itsme2005 I agree with diabolical .  Check out the Laney IRT-Studio.  

here are some quick and dirty (well some are clean) sound clips. 

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1726708

and part of another thread:

Check out the QUICK samples - 
https://soundcloud.com/user-626040810/sets/laney-irt-mim-strat-clean-and-overdrive
I have the native speaker emulation disabled and I'm using the Peavey ReValver Flathill (Mesa) Oversized 4x12 (V30) impulse.  

The first file is just a G chord in all 5 positions as a baseline.  

The second file is the same little riff in position 3 using a Joyo Vintage overdrive, then a Budda Zenman, then the built in Boost on the IRT, then the Rhythm Channel.  The Vintage Overdrive is set to Drive about 8:45, Volume max, Tone about 1:45-2.  The Budda is set to Boost Off, Vintage Mode Gain around 10:00, Level around 4:00 and Tone around 1:45.  IRT Boost is set to 6.  

I didn't tweak on of my EQ on the amp for this except removing a little bass so you can get it to sound better I'm sure.  

The guitar is a 2000 MIM Fender Strat, 3 single coils which I assume are stock but I bought it used.  They have staggered pole pieces.  Strings are Elixir Optiweb 9-42 - 3 months old mostly sitting in the case and they still feel and look brand new.  

In short, it's a mostly all tube pre-amp so you can break up that first tube pretty easily.  I say mostly all tube because the Studio has 1 less 12AX7 than the larger ones and that missing tube is in the signal path from looking at the diagrams.  Still sounds good to me though!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .