My brother was nicknamed pudz by his friends after the children in need bear , he looked nothing like the bear.
Moondog

Medicine Man

Muskrat

IRS
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by reecedouglas1
My brother was nicknamed pudz by his friends after the children in need bear , he looked nothing like the bear.

Maybe he does at the vinegar strokes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
one of my friends picked up the nickname Phantom when he was young, and it just stuck. like, I forget that's it's not his actual name sometimes because everyone calls him that. The nickname doesn't reflect him at all, and he's not like an edgelord or anything

another dude I know went by Mango for a while
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Knew a kid who went by Ballmouth

He was in a car with some friends, and he went to yell out the window to make fun of another kid or tease him or something, but the only thing he could come up with was "Ball moouuuuuth!!" and they drove away.

So everyone called him Ballmouth after that
My God, it's full of stars!
idk never really did a lot of nicknames with friends.

they all called me Jacques in high school because i lived in a place called Frenchtown and they all thought that was hilarious.

-Patar / Patback / Patty Cakes

-Narwhal

-this one kid had big 80's hair and we didn't have a nickname for him, but one of us would usually start singing HERE I AM, ROCKIN' LIKE A HURRICANE whenever we saw him at school

-high school friend and short lived college roommate went by Mac, which i eventually turned into Cavemac

there was a really weird time in my life early in high school where i was doing a lot of drugs and i was dead set on being known as "raincoat kid" and wore an old yellow raincoat everywhere
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

there was a really weird time in my life early in high school where i was doing a lot of drugs and i was dead set on being known as "raincoat kid" and wore an old yellow raincoat everywhere

🤔
My God, it's full of stars!
Chief for the Native American kid on the rugby team and Spew for the freshman who threw up during practice once.

Oh and "white Ty" for a guy named Ty who was actually black.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
oh yeah my one friend from my hometown also had a black friend and everyone called him Token.

and he fucking hated it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
ps:

we call my one cousin Big Boulder

Caribbean owner of this chicken place called me No Cash and made fun of me every time i used his ATM

i call my brother Stompy

a bunch of coworkers at my last job called this one douche Gargamel. he resembled Gargamel.
Quote by Zaphikh
Moondog

Medicine Man

Muskrat

IRS

Your avatar is strangely appropriate.

EDIT: One of my buddies goes by the name of Taste.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jun 28, 2017,
The Dorito Bandito

It involves a story where a Filipino girl recording him jacking off and licking jizz off his fingers and posted it all over Facebook (on the pages for his school, work, the town Democratic party, and everything else that he was affiliated with).
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Donk

I once wound up with the nickname daddy long legs lol
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by soundgarden1986
wait

was that person the grocery manager at a shoprite in PA
nah, target in NJ.

dude was in his early 30's and had no teeth.
The Heat Miser
Aunt Doreen/Tater Salad
Shit Brick
Anal Stacey
The Big Burn
Toothy
Mittens
Unspeakable Things
Coach D
Velmont
Dick Hands/ Penis Fingers
King Louie

Edit: Oh I thought the thread said strongest not strangest.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Last edited by TSmitty6 at Jun 28, 2017,
Don't know anyone with nicknames but mine in high school used to be Forshizzle.

Mostly cause I went around saying Forshizzle.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Some people call me Wung 
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I do Viking re-enactment so most of the peeps I know operate under their authentic names. It's not as lame as it sounds, more to do with the fact that most of them meet at Viking shows and have to introduce themselves by an authentic name when the public about. Ergo, when most re-enactors meet its on the battlefield at a show. 

So everyone I know is called Brodir, Konal, Wulfric, Gunnar or some shit like that. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
Quote by Pastafarian96
Donk

I once wound up with the nickname daddy long legs lol

Now they just call us daddy
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
My nickname in secondary school and university was 'Biscuit Tin' as it's kinda what my surname sounds like. 
Boogercheck has to be the prize winner for me, we were in the library in high school and this friend came in playing air guitar and singing, he was trying to be cool in front of some girls until one of the friends sitting with me busted out laughing and pointed out that he had a big booger on his cheek whith a glistening trail of snot leading back to his nostril where he had wiped his nose with his hand and smeared it around to his cheek my friend told him to check it while gestering to his own cheek. After that he would forever be known as Boogercheck after a while we mostly stopped using the nickname and would just tell him to "check it" whenever and where ever we saw him. 10 years after school some of us were in a bar when he came walking in we all yelled check it and his made like he was wiping his cheek and smiled he did not however come and sit with us.

Mudrock, I knew a guy in high school that got drunk and passed out in the yard he woke up some hours later with mud and rocks stuck in his hair from that day on he was Mudrock a name that he embraced.

We had a dude in the neighborhood named Harold whoo wanted to be known as Taz after the cartoon charachter he told everyone to call him Taz not Harold of course nonne of us did because nicknames are not chosen by but thrust upon you. He eventually was able to convince people not in school or the neighborhood that his nickname was actually Taz we ran into him working a a sandwich shop and his nametag actually said Taz of course we all called him Harold.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by soundgarden1986
just a coincidence then lol

the current grocery manager gets called gargamel by a few people

for a brief second i thought we met irl and didnt know it
i believe this happened once before between me and ErikLensherr? concerning a fat Italian-American dentist who shoved his fat, ungloved sausage fingers into peoples' mouths. Also he never got out of his swivel chair.

was that erik? it was someone here. maybe you, sg?
I know of someone called "Scangey". Pronounced as "scan-jee"
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i believe this happened once before between me and ErikLensherr? concerning a fat Italian-American dentist who shoved his fat, ungloved sausage fingers into peoples' mouths. Also he never got out of his swivel chair.

was that erik? it was someone here. maybe you, sg?

Wasn't me, my dentist is a qt old Eastern European lady.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.