So I have a (2014 I believe) Gibson LP Studio, Wine Red with Gold hardware. (grain is gorgeous through the paint).

I've been searching all over and cant seem to find many similar. There are red (plain red) ones, wine reds (with maple fretboards) and loads more variations... But for the Wine Red, Gold Hardware, Plate, Fret Board etc I cant seem to find the same online.

I didn't buy this from a store, I bought it from a collector in the Middle East.

Please let me know guys.

Thanks in advance,
Attachments:
IMG_2212.pdf
IMG_0634.pdf
IMG_2582.pdf
Captain Relapse has done it again...
Last edited by The 88 at Jun 29, 2017,
I've seen loads of these around, they just don't currently make them with this exact specification because Gibson recently have developed a habit of making minor cosmetic changes to each model every year.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Uncommon perhaps, but "rare" implies an element of value and collectability that isn't present with the guitar you're talking about.  They exist, but just probably didn't sell in high volume.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thanks guys. As expected, I didn't think it was 'rare' per-say.

It just looks great, with the wood lines through the lacquer and the gold finishing. Really surprised that they are not as popular as the others...

Cheers, appreciated.
Captain Relapse has done it again...
There's no such thing as an LP Studio that's genuinely rare.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

This one's standard production.

Gibson has tried to promote the collector market (Guitar of the Week, Limited Production, etc.), but there hasn't been a lot of interest. There are SO many semi-custom and one-off guitars out there that "rarity" is almost a non-factor in valuation.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

The GEM HB models would like a word with you...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The GEM HB models would like a word with you...

If you can't find an LP studio on google, it doesn't exist.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If you can't find an LP studio on google, it doesn't exist.

Small run studios that used the leftover GEM paintjobs. They exist on google. You just gotta look.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Small run studios that used the leftover GEM paintjobs. They exist on google. You just gotta look.

Can you google that for me? Too busy shitposting in the pit.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Can you google that for me? Too busy shitposting in the pit.

Which came from a rare run of studios called the GEM:

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
It's a shame that such a supposedly rare guitar still looks pretty generic.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It's a shame that such a supposedly rare guitar still looks pretty generic.

Last time I checked there isn't a correlation to being rare and not looking generic so IDK why you'd expect otherwise?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last time I checked there isn't a correlation to being rare and not looking generic so IDK why you'd expect otherwise?

Because maybe if it didn't look so generic I might've cared.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Because maybe if it didn't look so generic I might've cared.

As if that matters to the point
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
As if that matters to the point

If a guitar looks interesting, then it might generate demand. Then the fact that few of them were made might make it's rarity mean something towards it's value.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If a guitar looks interesting, then it might generate demand. Then the fact that few of them were made might make it's rarity mean something towards it's value.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
the 2002 model LP studio had gold accessories .. but it could also be a "guitar of the week" 2007..several options were given with that model
play well

wolf