For instance while on vacation to Italy, S. Korea, Mexico, Antarctica- just wherever away from a desktop and suddenly you get an URGE to tab a sick song out. But you only have your phone and your FIIINE guitar. Any way to do so?
ugh everyone knows REAL musicians don't use tabs /mebeingadouche

There is music transcription software made specifically for tablets, you can probably get those same apps on your phone.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by iceburst
For instance while on vacation to Italy, S. Korea, Mexico, Antarctica- just wherever away from a desktop and suddenly you get an URGE to tab a sick song out. But you only have your phone and your FIIINE guitar. Any way to do so?

Try here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ug_news/introducing_personal_tabs.html
I've done it before, yes.
I use an app called Nebulous Notes. Not my app of choice (it's outdated and broken as of now), but the only app I know that let's you write notes in monospaced fonts (essential for tabbing). Then just copy, paste and submit.

I never have my guitar when I'm out either so I also use an app called GuitarToolkit along with it. Basically has everything you need from a guitar without having an actual guitar. Only thing it doesn't have is 24 frets (22 iirc) and no pinch or natural harmonics.

Besides that, UG has an app specifically for that, but as far as I know, it's for tablet users only and I think you can only submit chords.

Though as Guizar mentioned, UG is rolling out a new thing, so we'll see how that goes.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 29, 2017,
Wolfinator-x, UltimateGuizar, Joshua Garcia, thanks for the replies! That personal tabs update looks veerrryy interesting and I gotta delve deeper into this. Funny how I posted this thread and an update like this got rolled out just a couple o hours.
Last edited by iceburst at Jun 29, 2017,
I have done it before
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
frankowillo can help you with this one
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank