Hello UG! Long time no see, it was a few years. 

A few months ago I was looking for a new guitar, because I was so done with my Ibanez RGA7. This time I wanted to buy a guitar that would stick with me for years, and I mean YEARS. I wanted a 7 string guitar, preferably V shape, with scale longer than 25.5". Other things as pickups didn't matter that much. My best bet was a Schecter JLV7, especially that I tested this guitar a few years ago - it was magnificent. But I don't really like maple fingerboards. 
Suddenly, an unexpected thing happened. A luthier named Paweł Kamecki messaged me and offered me an endorsement deal. I'm a long-time fan of his guitars, so I agreed. Especially that he makes custom guitars and services for amazing bands such as Behemoth, Vader, Hate, KAT, Vedonist, The Sixpouner, Shodan, etc.  I finally got first pictures of the guitar, so I thought I'll share them with you! I'll post more when I'll have more. Enjoy!

Specs:
-Mahogany body
-Mahogany/wenge neck
-Ebony fingerboard
-27" scale
-DiMarzio D-Activator 7 pickups (B&N)
-2 way switch
-Max Rezonator 7 bridge
-Sperzel Locking tuners
-Luminlay markers
-1 volume knob
-Titan Black Ice finish

Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Last edited by Aggro at Jun 29, 2017,
Good deal can't wait to see the finished product I have D'Activators on my Ibanez they are great pickups IMO!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 30, 2017,
Evilnine I had them in my first seven string (Flame EXG7), they absolutely slay. I have EMGs in my Ibanez RGA7 and they're good... I just need something different. 
Have a darker shot!

My guitars:
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
That's a guitar company I've never heard of! Looks great though, I'm currently using Mensinger V's (They do a model for the bassist of Kreator) Wouldn't use anything else now.

Can't wait to see the finished thing!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Vader use polish guitars, Ran, which look pretty good too. Not sure if I'd get anything made in Poland to ship overseas as that part of the world has its shady businesses, if it weren't for that, I'd probably be ordering a Ran guitar.
This looks very nice, is it just the body or a full guitar?
diabolical This will be a full guitar, yes. All I have now is just photos of the body. Next week the guitar will be lacquered hopefully :-)

My guitars:
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
gregs1020 yes, I forgot to mention that! :-)

My guitars:
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Quote by diabolical
Vader use polish guitars, Ran, which look pretty good too. Not sure if I'd get anything made in Poland to ship overseas as that part of the world has its shady businesses, if it weren't for that, I'd probably be ordering a Ran guitar.
This looks very nice, is it just the body or a full guitar?

poland is making the best guitars in the world right now
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
That looks gorgeous, can't wait to see the finished product!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
That guitar would look great with a dark-ish stain transparent finish!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Aggro
gregs1020 yes, I forgot to mention that! :-)

I wasn't certain but i suspected the ash top. some black limba, which is close to mahogany, can look very similar to that.

it looks great!
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jul 1, 2017,
Body covered, let's show the headstock, shall we?

My guitars:
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Roc8995 Thank you, I wasn't sure where to post this. 

My guitars:
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
I got the blueprint of this guitar. I've needed it to make a custom flight case for it. Let's see how it compares to my 6 string B.C Rich NJ JRV Deluxe (amazing guitar, I highly recommend it!).

As expected it's wider and longer. I'm problably receiving it this Sunday, so full photo session will be posted next week! I can't wait for this!

My guitars:
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
My guitar is finished and I'm going to pick it up today. Review will be posted in few days!

My guitars:
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Last edited by Aggro at Jul 18, 2017,