Who else has seen the movie?  The soundtrack is incredible and could be one of the best I've heard in a long time.  The entire movie was story boarded using the soundtrack so all the beats match with the tempo, beat, or lyrics of the songs chosen.  Edgar Wright you awesome son of a bitch you!  
Kevin Spacey is in it.
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
oh shit, someone made a thread.

neat neat neat
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I just finished watching it an hour ago.
Was excellent.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by WaterGod
Kevin Spacey is in it.

More like kevin racey. Right? You guys?

I haven't seen it yet

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
is the concept like boss baby because that's the assumption i've been working on

or is the concept like Baby Joel because that would be cool too
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Probably gonna go see it when it comes out here
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
shoulda been michael cera instead

Doesn't come out until July 13 here, but after having a read of some stuff, it looks like it'll be sweet
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Thinking of watching it very soon. I'm not really busy today so I could make time for it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I should be seeing it on Wednesday. I saw the trailer and it didn't look very interesting so maybe it will suprise me. 
I have nothing important to say
I saw the thread title and thought this was going to be some shitty youtube video with some arsehole's wean and a Dio song.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by MinterMan22
shoulda been michael cera instead
Baby Driver now sounds like it could have been a little Arrested Development gag.

something like Mr. Manager or Baby Tock/The Cornballer
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Seeing it tomorrow. Kevin Spacey and Jon Hamm, I'm there.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I haven't seen a whole lot of stuff with Jon Hamm in it, but Jamie Foxx and Jon Hamm both play fairly different roles than they seem like they normally would and they're both really great

Kevin Spacey pretty much just plays Kevin Spacey tho
This movie has the dumbest name and looks like a rehash of Transporter. Not sure why it's getting so much hype.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I read the plot on wikipedia so now I don't have to watch it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.