Poll: wyd
Poll Options
View poll results: wyd
i complain mostly- the world stinks
13 48%
i uplift mostly- the world stinks but complaining and not doing anything is not going to make it better (the right option)
17 63%
Voters: 27.
Complaining about things is the first step towards getting whatever you're complaining about fixed.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Because we've grown out of caring whether people are into the same music or whatever. Much easier if you can find something in common to hate.
It's amazing what atrocities we can unleash if we encourage (uplift) comfortable psychotics to manipulate their surroundings.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 29, 2017,
I bitch a lot about stuff that I ultimately don't actually mind that much and have an overall positive outlook on things and have supportive intentions at the heart of everything.

It just feels good to chat some shit and bring people down though.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm a sweet and positive little boy!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I genuinely love complaining. I'm good at it. I take pride in it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I genuinely love complaining. I'm good at it. I take pride in it.

This.

I uplift my complaining.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

Wait maybe that's Joe Walsh!

Who am I kidding I do my fair share of complaining always have and always will\, not that it does me any good most of the time but I do it anyway.

I try to uplift my family when they need it.

TBF I still try keep a positive outlook overall!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

People who complain a lot are one of my pet peeves. Because it's usually something I don't gaf about anyway.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I prefer being positive but I will complain about something if I feel like its an issue. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by chrismendiola
I uplift but I also put things down.

God dammit
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm an internet pessimist.  But in real life I try to keep that crap away from me.  Negativity is a disease.
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
why was i not immediately notified of a thread about complaining?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm a whiny bitch
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
not even joking, whenever i arrive somewhere i give everyone a blow by blow of every idiot i encountered on the road.

ie: today some fuck driving on the opposite side of the road tried to turn in front of me and i almost got into a head-on collision.

then this idiot didn't understand how a 3 way intersection with stop signs works

etc, repeat similar instances every day.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I prefer being positive but I will complain about something if I feel like its an issue. 
Like Tele Customs with rosewood fretboards?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i uplift by complaining
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I complain less than I probably should. And when I do I usually acknowledge that it's over something that's my fault.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Also I didn't hear ur mom complaining when I uplifted her last nite lmao
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Bladez22
I'm a whiny bitch
I like to complain to friends and just let off steam sometimes but for some reason men arent allowed to and I get told to stop whining.

Discuss. #bradthread
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
do you even uplift, bro
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
life is a journey and I'm just here for the ride
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i complain

i have this friend that's an eternal optimist and i hate him. whenever i complain about anything he goes "well, at least theres this" or "could be worse" and i wanna murder him
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Like Tele Customs with rosewood fretboards?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I live in Germany, where most people seem to be grumpy anyway and Germans are famous for not having great taste in music, plus I'm a pessimist, so I love to complain about everything and how shitty the music is people listen to here.
Hooper drives the boat chief...
I only complain when I think it'll make somebody laugh

Complaining is great fun and people really enjoy it

I'd rather somebody come up to me complaining about something than trying to make me smile, like get out of here you phony
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by jakesmellspoo
not even joking, whenever i arrive somewhere i give everyone a blow by blow of every idiot i encountered on the road.

ie: today some fuck driving on the opposite side of the road tried to turn in front of me and i almost got into a head-on collision.

then this idiot didn't understand how a 3 way intersection with stop signs works

etc, repeat similar instances every day.

I do this soooo much.

(Roundabouts aren't a fucking stop, you fucking idiot)
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well, whaddaya know, I'm another complainer. Kind of hard not to be when you bear witness to people being judgemental, self-entitled pricks with no regard for others on a daily basis.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by sashki
The line at the DMV, am I right?
NJ is now the Motor Vehicle Commission.

because changing names changes the whole system.
Reading this thread I now understand the state of the Pit.

Y'all need Mister Rogers/Bob Ross.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.