Page 1 of 2
I was stunned that my mate who is a big Brock Lesnar fan didn't know that he started WWE in 2002 , he thought the early 90s
I was absolutely stunned to learn that this English actor named Reece Douglas does data mining on guitar forums as a side job
Quote by Fat Lard
I was absolutely stunned to learn that this English actor named Reece Douglas does data mining on guitar forums as a side job

can't a man have a hobby
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by Fat Lard
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I was absolutely stunned when I found out people didn't know how in 1998 The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
I was absolutely stunned when I found out people didn't know how in 1998 The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not sure why but most women I talk to have little to no knowledge of outer space stuff and when I tell them the sun is a star it blows their mind.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
A bunch of people I went to college with had no idea what wind resistance is.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
A bunch of people I went to college with had no idea what wind resistance is.

Which is very different from wind #resistance 
i'm stunned the media didnt know your face can bleed after plasic surgery 
i was surprised that some of my coworkers think putting many items onto a cart and transporting them to a shelf one time is more work than walking them all the way to the shelf ten separate times.

wut.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i was surprised that some of my coworkers think putting many items onto a cart and transporting them to a shelf one time is more work than walking them all the way to the shelf ten separate times.

wut.

its stuff like this that makes me firmly believe that cashiers shouldnt be allowed to help other departments out if the store is slow
Quote by soundgarden1986
its stuff like this that makes me firmly believe that cashiers shouldnt be allowed to help other departments out if the store is slow
this is a legit warehouse i work at now. these are warehouse people.
I have actually met multiple people who can't do even simple Fourier analysis They know NOTHING of thermal dilation, Grüneisen constant, Debye model for density of states lmao
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I was completely stunned when people didn't know that the 1980's was the greatest decade ever.  
Quote by Way Cool JR.
I was completely stunned when people didn't know that the 1980's was the greatest decade ever.  
not for the reasons you think it is.
Quote by ElMaco
I have actually met multiple people who can't do even simple Fourier analysis They know NOTHING of thermal dilation, Grüneisen constant, Debye model for density of states lmao

What a bunch of noobs.

Also,
Quote by ElMaco
Debye model for density of states lmao

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jun 29, 2017,
you're adopted
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yeah it's always a good laugh when people tell me there is a god
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I always get shocked at how people don't know basic theoretical physics. So many people are willing to have a conversation about it without knowing anything about it.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
Quote by jakesmellspoo

wut.
hey this is how I kept busy during shifts when I worked at a grocery store

go away
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
A girl I dated didn't know that she had a proper peehole. She said she'd never looked down whilst peeing, so had no idea. lol
RIP Tom Searle.
I was stunned that most people didn't know it was Wingardium Levi-O-sa, not Levio-SA.
When people don't believe Bush did 7/11.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Ugh, you're stunning.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by MH400
A girl I dated didn't know that she had a proper peehole. She said she'd never looked down whilst peeing, so had no idea. lol
tbh, even if she had looked down whilst peeing she wouldn't have seen it.

I used to have a housemate who once asked how to tell if a sauce they were making tasted good. They also didn't know that recycling got sorted at a plant, how to cook pasta, and they were shocked that a cheaper product they bought wasn't as good as a branded one.
I don't have patience for people who are simply ignorant when it comes to living independently. It's not cute and endearing if you can't change a lightbulb, it's pathetic.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I was surprised to learn that my friend, who at the time was 25, had never used a drill.
Having thought about it, the only reason I knew how to use power tools was because my parents owned the house I grew up in, so we were always doing DIY stuff and renovation work. He had only ever lived in rented apartments and thus never had that opportunity. 

And that's the story of #privilege
Quote by OddOneOut
I used to have a housemate who once asked how to tell if a sauce they were making tasted good. They also didn't know that recycling got sorted at a plant, how to cook pasta

^ whoa . . . ;|
Free Ali
when i had my first semester of astronomy i bought a used book online and just randomly flipping through it one day I found the sentence "a year is the time it takes for the earth to complete one orbit around the sun" was highlighted. Its previous owner thought, "this is the shit I have to remember"

how the fuck could anyone not know that
Check out my band Disturbed
I'm stunned that more people don't know that Hitler was a drug addict that suffered from chronic flatulence (which explains a lot).
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by bjgrifter
When people don't believe Bush did 7/11.

most people don't remember what year 7/11 happened.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
most people don't remember what year 7/11 happened.

Deus Vult!
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
I had a friend who couldnt understand why he couldnt find laptops online for sale. Turns out he thought they were called lab tops.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Not sure why but most women I talk to have little to no knowledge of outer space stuff and when I tell them the sun is a star it blows their mind.

You mean, like Kim Kardashian?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Page 1 of 2