I've been looking at the Fender Champion 100 but I don't know if it takes kindly to effects pedals. What else can you recommend?
How about a bit more information, like what is listed in the stickie?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I need to be able to gig indoor and outdoor stages. I use pedals so distored tone isn't a massive deal but I need a nice clean tone to put the pedals in to. 
My amp always gets miked up. I'll be playing a telecaster through the amp. 

I currently use a marshall valvestate 80v (8080) and the distortion tone is shit in my opinion. It sounds too Metallica and the driver and cabinet can't give out enough bass for my liking.

I need loud, wide frequency response, and be able to put effects pedals through.
Last edited by yamasaki-the-ba at Jun 30, 2017,
what type(s) of music do you play? I know you say you want an amp that takes pedals well, but you complained about the valvestate because it had crappy distortion, which sounds like you might be ok with an amp which had a good distortion.

in other words, if you're ok with a tube amp and know about the possible maintenance etc., you're within range of jet cities which are basically cheap soldanos. more of a crunch channel than a clean channel, though (but they have lower gain models too, but i haven't tried them).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
We can help. But help us help you:

Budget?
Genres played?
Combo or head + amp?
New or used?
Country of residence (affects price & availability)?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Must be a combo. Indie rock/punk rock. United Kingdom. New OR used. £300 budget. I wasn't aware that valve amps needed maintenance besides a wipe every now and again. I want the amp to take pedals well. I also want the amp to have a lot of low end. 
Don't know how helpful this will be but look at Laney and Orange. They should have some 112 Tube amps used within budget and both are UK companies.

Besides those, how much is a used 1st Gen Peavey ValveKing 112 in your market?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by yamasaki-the-ba
Must be a combo. Indie rock/punk rock. United Kingdom. New OR used. £300 budget. I wasn't aware that valve amps needed maintenance besides a wipe every now and again. I want the amp to take pedals well. I also want the amp to have a lot of low end. 

well i mean it's like most things- if you're lucky they don't need any maintenance. but valves can blow (especially if you're playing loudly and/or gigging) and they need to be replaced. some valve amps are able to be revalved by the player (usually cathode-biased, since the valves don't need to be biased so it's just plug-and-play) but (adjustable) fixed-bias amps need to be biased (the naming of them is very confusing, I didn't name them!) and if you don't know what you're doing it's best to take them to a professional (as you can die biasing them if you don't know what you're doing). As far as I'm aware most of the jet cities are fixed bias.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?