I just got the amp today, but it's too late in the day to play through it, and I was wondering if anyone has any good settings they use on it so that when I jam for hours tomorrow I could possibly have some stuff to try out. I got the limited edition that looks like an AC model, which really means nothing, but I thought that's cool.

I know of the standard bass all the way up with treble and mids about 12:00.

Any good gain settings for different songs/genres?

Just wondering. I can always just try stuff out myself if I don't get anything.

Thanks in advance.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
Nope. Start with all the EQ at 12, master volume max, turn the gain up where you want it to be, and turn the volume down to listening level. And have fun.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jun 29, 2017,
Quote by Will Lane
Nope. Start with all the EQ at 12, master volume max, turn the gain up where you want it to be, and turn the volume down to listening level. And have fun.

Okay. Although I think my neighbors would hate it if I had it that loud. Even though it would sound amazing.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

Eh, I'm doing it right now anyways. Good bye to any neighbors who liked me before.

Though it sounds amazing and the thrash metal settings I found sound absolutely heavier than I have ever gotten an amp to sound, and the crunch is great, and so are the clean, and the reverb. I love this amp.