Page 1 of 2
Been out of the dating game for a while and a lot seems to has changed.  

Are there any warning signs nowadays which indicate the girl is trouble?  

Is it the nose ring with purple hair, tattoos?  

any advise will be greatly appreciated,
Goss
Tip 1: If she is into you in particular, she's probably ratchet as shit.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
you probably dont need to worry about it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
how to tell?? lmaoooo 

she will TELL YOU first! 

(just like those pesky vegans who tell you they're vegan right after meeting them)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

If she believes in gender equality then she's a feminist

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yeah, here's a tip -- just be upfront with your male chauvinism & see how she reacts.

lmao jeez we got some real winners here
You'll know when she reacts negatively to your shitty behavior and then you cry about being friendzoned

Femanazi'd again!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My advice?

Kys
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
well they're usually overweight and shirk responsibility instead choosing to blame everything on the patriarchy 
Ask her what year it is and if she knows, she's a feminist. 

Just a rule of thumb.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
How to tell *you're dating a high school drop out

Your vs. You're

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Well, depending on what wave of feminism she aligns herself with socio-politically speaking, you'll figure it out pretty quick.  I hear those 7th wave chicks are reeeallly into pegging.  Nothing says "I own my sexuality" more than having the right to purchase a penis and be like a man.  
"I definitely don’t write all my music in a blackout, like I used to, although I did come up with some good stuff in a blackout."
-Matt Fucking Pike
if you grab her by the pussy and she says no, that's how you know she's the one for you.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ask her where women belong. If she says anything other than "in the kitchen" she's obviously a hardcore feminazi and therefore totally undateable. *tips fedora*
I have nothing important to say
If she says anything about the cheeto dust on your fingers, she's a feminazi bitch who doesn't see your inner beauty.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Banging a feminist is crazy fun. Especially if you're a red blooded american gun owner. Just dont be in a relationship with one. Theyre freaky or at least from my experience. its like how most girls like the bad boys. except feminists like the jackasses. This girl i was with was turned on when i said right wing, or sexist things. It was like she was trying to tame a horse and just enjoyed getting thrown off. Fucking weird, but i didnt mind.
Quote by N8dagreat3
Banging a feminist is crazy fun. Especially if you're a red blooded american gun owner. Just dont be in a relationship with one. Theyre freaky or at least from my experience. its like how most girls like the bad boys. except feminists like the jackasses. This girl i was with was turned on when i said right wing, or sexist things. It was like she was trying to tame a horse and just enjoyed getting thrown off. Fucking weird, but i didnt mind.
Wonder if it'll work if I just keep yelling libtard over and over again

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wonder if it'll work if I just keep yelling libtard over and over again

That's how you stimulate multiple orgasms and squirting.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
That's how you stimulate multiple orgasms and squirting.
looks like I just beat the game of women

*fedora tipping explodes*

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You'll know because she'll be skating circles around you intellectually and then likely dump you after the first date, if you can make it that far. 

Good luck out there!
Quote by reverb66
You'll know because she'll be skating circles around you intellectually
and if you see her jump a quad while skating intellectually you know she's miki ando
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
have sex with her and see if she tries to chop off your penis at any point until parting ways.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
You'll be fine; just remember, broads don't like to be called dames.

Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
is she a woman
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Gosss
Been out of the dating game for a while and a lot seems to has changed.  

Are there any warning signs nowadays which indicate the girl is trouble?  

Is it the nose ring with purple hair, tattoos?  

The warning signs that the girl is trouble are: she's female.
Body piercings, tats and colored hair are pretty normal, and the only issue with cuddling up with that is the occasional *clank*. Just lean in.
just go your own way, who needs those pesky women with their thoughts and shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
for the record if she's got purple hair, a nose ring and tattoos, you probably aren't going to be dating her even in the improbable event you're attractive
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
also this description is the girl that flaked on me (7 years ago, fuck i should let this go) except with blue hair and no tattoos (yet)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by theguitarist
have sex with her and see if she tries to chop off your penis at any point until parting ways.

This isn't Lorena Bobbit we're talking about, here.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by dspellman
The warning signs that the girl is trouble are: she's female.
Body piercings, tats and colored hair are pretty normal, and the only issue with cuddling up with that is the occasional *clank*. Just lean in.

This is all you really need to know.
You best start hanging out in gay bars.
1. Realize all girls are sluts.
2. Realize all girls are hypergammy.
3. ???
4. Become a MGTOW.
when you tell her some fact like "women aren't paid less than men" and she gets angry from you questioning her victim status you'll know
Check out my band Disturbed
Just talk to her and see if she's into you, wants to go on a date etc.

If she says no then she must be a feminist. Because no woman with self respect would go out with someone who asks such fucking stupid questions.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Just talk to her and see if she's into you, wants to go on a date etc.

If she says no then she must be a feminist. Because no woman with self respect would go out with someone who asks such fucking stupid questions.

LOL, clinched the ending, nice
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2