Just bought a brand new 6505 + 112 combo... Flicked the switch on and the led was dim...not fully lit bright like in the videos i had seen... Thought it was some prob with the leds.... Waited for the tubes to warm up and flicked the standby on and i was on the rhythm channel...played for a min or two... Heard a loud buzz and the fuse blew!!! Could hear kinda burning smell from behind... Switched it off...put a spare fuse which i had.... Please help me with the prob wt i can do to diagnose the prob and help me please!!! I feel it's the power tubes but I'm not sure
Ps. My terminals are​ well grounded... So no probs with that at all...
If it's new just return it for another one. You don't need to be messing around with it.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
It could be any number of things. Attempting to fix them yourself will void your warranty. So just send it back.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by AcousticMirror
It could be any number of things. Attempting to fix them yourself will void your warranty. So just send it back.

Yup. No sense in messing around with it. Sadly, their quality control seems to have gone downhill with their made in China products. I've had a fair number of problems with mine. It's not even working currently. Haven't bothered fixing it because I've got a MIA 6505 head that tears sh!! up.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood