I realized that I am not straight for some time now I mean I claim to be bisexual but my main preference is guys but anyway I tend to like straight guys but not other gay and bisexual guys and sometimes when topics of pride come up I usually get scared so does this mean I have internalized homophobia or what?
you might just not be used to the concept of being in to guys, or you might just be reacting to the possibility of being ostracized. not sure if that would fall into homophobia necessarily
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger but oddly I can't fall for other LGBT guys but I always fall for straight ones which leaves me heart broken at the end for example I told this straight guys in school how I felt but also told him I respect the fact that he is straight but anyways after that he hasn't talked to me since. I just don't know why I only fall for guys I can't have
Spinnerwebit does but I would for the same to happen with easier to get stuff but honestly I can really find too many other gay and bisexual guys attractive
maybe you just have more selection when it comes to straight guys than gay ones

bigger dating pool and whatnot

or maybe you're just into masculinity more than many gay people are

Quote by Spinnerweb
Maybe the harder-to-achieve stuff turns you on?

or maybe it's this
just tell yourself youre the shit and dont need another man in your life 
27mMoV31II7.a2
If you have a weiner in you, and you don't like it, you have internalized homo(phobia)

Case closed
My God, it's full of stars!