Recently I got a new Schecter guitar . I bought 2-3 weeks ago. At 9th fret when the e string (1st string) is bend up to a whole step . The note gets dead . I tried to adjust the truss rod in both the directions but it didn't help. Ny Idea anyone?
You need to slow down with the multiple posts. Nobody is going to be able to answer your question in 10 seconds.

You've definitely a high fret if it isn't happening on any of the other frets.

What's happening is the 10th fret is sitting higher than the neighbouring frets, causing the fret behind it (the 9th) to buzz against it.

Do you still have a return policy on the guitar? Makes little sense spending money on getting it fixed when you can just get the guitar replaced for free.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
T00DEEPBLUEI think shopkeeper would replace it with a new . But i will not be able to get the same model as its not in production any more.So,is the repairing process difficult?
Quote by Kochar
T00DEEPBLUEI think shopkeeper would replace it with a new . But i will not be able to get the same model as its not in production any more.So,is the repairing process difficult?

Levelling a high fret isn't something you're going to able to do properly without special tools and a bit of experience. Take the guitar to a tech. It shouldn't be expensive.

If the tech finds that a few other frets are also high, ask them to level those frets out too. Your guitar is going to play a hell of a lot better when you do.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
T00DEEPBLUEya 1 thing i forgot to mention my guitar has a hardtail bridge .. Don't you think that low action can also be the culprit on both these strings .what do you say?
Quote by Kochar
T00DEEPBLUEya 1 thing i forgot to mention my guitar has a hardtail bridge .. Don't you think that low action can also be the culprit  on both these strings .what do you say?

The bridge design has nothing to do with the action.

If the action was way too low on the guitar in general, then all the frets would be buzzing, wouldn't they? Yes, they would. But since only 1 fret is buzzing out of 24, then it's obvious that the buzzing is being caused by the 1 fret itself and not the entire setup.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
T00DEEPBLUEBro,i was trying to say that the bridge is equipped with an option where the strings action can be adjusted individually . So action might be a bit low on these two strings? I also checked the fret level by placing flat ruler on three frets at a time and but it was not rocking. I checked the whole neck properly.
Quote by Kochar
T00DEEPBLUEBro,i was trying to say that the bridge is equipped with an option where the strings action can be adjusted individually . So action might be a bit low on these two strings? I also checked the fret level by placing flat ruler on three frets at a time and but it was not rocking. I checked the whole neck properly.

You cannot check the fret levelling with any accuracy like that. Any old flat ruler just isn't accurate enough. If you really want to check how level your frets are, you'll need to buy one of these tools.

http://www.stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Types_of_Tools/Straightedges/Fret_Rocker.html

You'll also need to buy a set of string radius gauges to adjust the action on a bridge that has individually adjustable saddles so that you can maintain the string radius to the fretboard with every action adjustment you make.

http://www.stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Tools_by_Job/Tools_for_Necks_and_Fingerboards/Understring_Radius_Gauges.html

With all that said though, your symptoms still very strongly point towards having a high 10th fret. None of the tools I have linked is going to help you with that, so I still would strongly advise you take the guitar to a tech.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
T00DEEPBLUE Yes bro, you are one 100 percent right . I raise the saddles a bit to increase the the height of those two strings but still to some extent its sounds dead when its bend up to a whole step. I think I should follow your advice and should take it to shop from where I purchased it .So, are you sure its the 10th fret itself thats causing the the problem ??Btw are you a tech? 
Quote by Kochar
T00DEEPBLUE Yes bro, you are one 100 percent right . I raise the saddles a bit to increase the the height of those two strings but still to some extent its sounds dead when its bend up to a whole step. I think I should follow your advice and should take it to shop from where I purchased it .So, are you sure its the 10th fret itself thats causing the the problem ??Btw are you a tech? 

I'm not a professional tech if that's what you mean, I just have an understanding of how guitars work.

If the strings are dead on the 9th when they're fine on the 10th, then the 10th fret sitting too high is absolutely the root cause. All the frets have to be as perfectly level with one another as possible so that you don't get buzzing. If one fret is sitting higher than its neighbours, it'll cause the fret sitting behind it to choke out. Since the 9th is choking out, it stands to reason that it's because the 10th is sitting too high.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R