Saw a Paramore quiz and then remembered Hayley Williams is back on the market now
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
my next date will be a tattooed bad boy oh my
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I kept getting tattooed bad boy, then I got rugged outdoorsman which is like the same dude in a flannel shirt.

Why can't I find a quality guy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
 Plan A First Date And We’ll Predict What Your Next Boyfriend Will Be Like

You got: Tattooed Badass
You know, a “bad boy” type. But let’s not jump to conclusions — a lot of “tattooed badass” types aren’t actually bad guys at all. Some of them are real sweethearts!
Misery Business

You got: Creative Type
This guy might be a musician, artist, or a designer, or maybe a writer. He works in a creative field, and has great taste and an interesting way of looking at the world. He may be introverted, but he’s definitely good company on a one-on-one level.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i should move to seattle and i love grapes and am between 5'5" and 5'9"

i am 5'9" (180 centimeters fucking degenerates) grapes are pretty good and seattle seems relatively chill at least cicumstantially considering where it is
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I should move to Santorini.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by theogonia777

PICK A BRAND OF WATER!?

"You got: You crave mango constantly, and you're somewhere between 5'0" and 5'4""

HOLY SHIT. I AM DRINKING MANGO/CHILLI BEER. I am also short, but not quite that short.

Last edited by whoomit at Jul 2, 2017,
I should move to New York City.

Koo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
NYC

I can't even afford NJ
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Is Buzzfeed Cancer?

I got "no". These quizzes are bullshit.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.