Hello guys, its my first thread here ! I wanted to know if anyone could suggest me good (and affordable, at max 100$)  delay pedals for 2017. Thanks in advance.
I have an electro harmonix memory toy and for me it's perfect, what kind of music would you like to play with it ?
Quote by tibonassel
I have an electro harmonix memory toy and for me it's perfect, what kind of music would you like to play with it ?

Id like to play blues and rock blues. I want to play solos like David Gilmour and Kenny Wayne ( i know they dont use too much delay, but i want to add a delay to it!). I have a Epiphone SG G400 and a blackstar ID:CORE 30 amp.
Quote by tibonassel

PS: The  electro harmonix memory toy is analog ? Id rather an analog!
ozzy010764 I think it might suit you, I picked it up for 89 Euros (about 101 dollars) And it responds really well, It can give you a slapback delay and also a very long one. My friend has a boss dd-3, it's about 40 dollars more I guess and I really like it as well, it has a faster rate of delay so perfect for Garage Rock.

Anyway if you want to play blues and rock blues, then in my opinion a memory toy would be better
Quote by tibonassel
ozzy010764 I think it might suit you, I picked it up for 89 Euros (about 101 dollars) And it responds really well, It can give you a slapback delay and also a very long one. My friend has a boss dd-3, it's about 40 dollars more I guess and I really like it as well, it has a faster rate of delay so perfect for Garage Rock.

Anyway if you want to play blues and rock blues, then in my opinion a memory toy would be better

You helped me a lot. Thanks !
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I like the TC Electronic Flashback. It can be whatever you want with the app.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
+1 on the TC Flashback - although it is a bit pricey. I'd almost pay a little bit extra and get a MXR Carbon Copy. An amazing analog delay pedal. Has been on my board permanently (unlike a lot of other pedals) for over 5 years now. 
Hooper drives the boat chief...
Quote by I K0nijn I
Have you tried using the built-in delay of your amp? 

Yes and i absolutely love it. But i want something that i can activate without going to a software in a computer in the middle of a song...
I just ordered a Wampler Ethereal. A little out of your price range, but I'm looking forward to it.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I don't know that particular pedal, but Wampler makes good stuff. You will probably be happy with it!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Needed a reverb the POD HD reverbs are just OK. Wanted a STEPUP. This should do it.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
ozzy010764 

Fair enough man, just wanted to check if you had tried it. :-)

I'm going to echo (huehuehue) the suggestions made for the Carbon Copy and the Flashback. Maybe also check out the Way Huge Aqua Puss. 
Heard good things about the Aqua Puss.

TBH, I've heard good things about the MXR CC, too. It's popular for a reason.

I use two delays - Boss DD3 and a Modtone MT-AD, both are great respectively as I like to blend them in, the DD3 is first and the MT-AD second. The Modtone by itself does vintage 60s, 70s sounds and I treat it more like an echo unit. Out of the two I like the Modtone better, it is digital but made to sound like analog delay and has the sound degeneration and effects you'd expect out of an echo unit. The Boss DD-3 is pretty much a standard Boss staple pedal that has been around since mid 90s I think.
malekko 616 (100USD used), mxr carbon copy (100USD used), way huge aquapuss (used in the same ballpark). for analog. FWIW i have three malekko delays and absolutely love them.

as far as digital goes i would look into TC or a boss DD_.

on another frint for $80 you can find a used visual sound h2o. delay and chorus and it shoulds great
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
No love for the SD Vapor Trail? That might be another option if you want to go analog
~Vince~
Fender MIM Telecaster ('06) [Modded]
PRS S2 Custom 24 ('13) [Modded]
Squier Affinity Fat Strat [Modded]
Yamaha F310

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo
Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25

SD Vapor Trail
Xotic SL Drive
Xotic BB Preamp
Boss BD-2
Boss DS-1 [MonteAllums]