CE22 mahogany body, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and i belive a maple cap on body. dragon 2 pickups. worth around $1000 give or take. 
monwobobbo no i meant you said mahogany body but i was clarifying it was a black marble color. not mahogany. maybe its a bad pic lol. does prs have a special finish name for it?
you said it was the finish...mahogany. so i was just wondering if you happened to know finish of the black marble color. that's all. thanks for the info
the finish is named "grey black". dragon 2 pick ups as stated. 25" scale length, 10 degree radius. 1 11/16 nut.

pretty cool guitar, they sell for around $1000 here as monwobobbo stated.

"here" is near Chicago, in my world. i should move.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jul 3, 2017,
Pull the bridge pickup.  There should be a MODCAT number in the pocket.  Look it up.  It gives the complete specs on the PRS.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
those ce models are true core-line. not like the new ones that are a mashup of korean and american parts. PRS was losing money selling them a the price point they were at new.  in other words, excellent guitar for the money buy it and hang on to it. looks to have a maple cap, just not a "10" top. 
Last edited by BADGAS at Jul 8, 2017,