One last question...(previous thread got closed before I could return to it)

the thread I originally started got closed - - > https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1752548

anyway I forgot to ask one more question on the subject.

are there any exercises I should be doing in the mean time such as oral techniques to build strength and endurance in my tongue and/or jaw, or excercises to improve figner cooridnation, or anything like that so that when the time coes I wont be completely clumsy?

PS

and to all the Christian bashers out there who in the same breath proclaim themselves "heroes of tolerance", not all of you in this thread fit that description and I thank you for it, but to those that do I would like to quote Joshua for you...No not the Biblical Joshua, this Joshua:
Last edited by neptune1988 at Jul 3, 2017,
The fact that you have to ask this question in it's own thread means you completely didn't get the "you're overthinking it" message being sent by everyone in the last one so here it is again in an extra big font in the hopes you get it this time.

YOU'RE OVERTHINKING IT.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
man OP you make sex sound really unappetizing. They've taught you well in the art of abstinence.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'll make it as easy to understand as possible here: No sane women on Earth is expecting you to know (or even care) about all these details. All that's expected of you is to know how to get physical and to know where the stiffy goes.
Quote by snipelfritz

PS, it's not just about your religion. I'm a Christian (at least in the sense that I believe in God and accept Jesus) and am totally cool with gays. What's being judged here is your closed minded ignorance to homosexuals, which is a product of your closed minded ignorance to doing literally anything your religion says is right.

If you can't formulate a stance of your own out of fear of what others deem "wrong", then you're literally just a tool.

Put that Joshua on a pedestal and quote it.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 3, 2017,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Also, it's not just about your religion. I'm a Christian (at least in the sense that I believe in God and accept Jesus) and am totally cool with gays. What's being judged here is your closed minded ignorance to homosexuals, which is a product of your closed minded ignorance to literally anything your religion says is right.

If you can't formulate a stance of your own out of fear of what others deem "wrong", then you're literally just a tool.

Put that Joshua on a pedestal and quote it.

I dont hate gays because of my religion, I just hate em because theyre disgusting. Its just a happy accident that my religion takes the same stance. But thats not relevant to my original post anyhow.
Quote by Xiaoxi
man OP you make sex sound really unappetizing. They've taught you well in the art of abstinence.

no, theres just a lot to it in terms of technical stuff. especially anatomically. there's the skene's glands, bartholin's glands, anterior fornix, posterior fornix, pelvic tenting (thats why there's all them ridges in there). 

then there's all the muscles, ligaments, and pressure points. there's the ischio-cavernosus, bulbo-cavernosus, the transversus perineal, etc. Someone mentioned a 'ring of muscle'. that should be either the bulbo-cavernosus or vestibular ligaments that you're feeling. 

also what some people may not know is its only the outer-third of the vagina that contains a high concentration of nerve endings (which is why depth may not do much for certain women). 

also the pudendal nerve, crux clitori, corpus cavernosum, and vestibular bulbs all wrap completely around the vagina. which also explains why stimulating the sides and the walls of the vagina may be more pleasurable than actual penetration, although some women may feel numbness there due to those areas not reciveing much attention on the reg.

^
so yes, my human sexuality class taught me well.  
google this shit, most girls themselves arent even aware of this stuff. study up, y'all. LOL

PS

bros, try this stuff on your gal. if she asks where ya learned it, tell her some whack-a-doodle Catholic on the net told ya bout it. LOL
Last edited by neptune1988 at Jul 3, 2017,
Quote by neptune1988
I dont hate gays because of my religion, I just hate em because theyre disgusting. Its just a happy accident that my religion takes the same stance. But thats not relevant to my original post anyhow.
O my bad, I figured "heroes of tolerance" was some gay reference.

Bet you're just jealous there's gay people who know how to give better tantric squirting orgasms than you lmao.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by neptune1988
no, theres just a lot to it in terms of technical stuff. especially anatomically. there's the skene's glands, bartholin's glands, anterior fornix, posterior fornix, pelvic tenting (thats why there's all them ridges in there). 

then there's all the muscles, ligaments, and pressure points. there's the ischio-cavernosus, bulbo-cavernosus, the transversus perineal, etc. Someone mentioned a 'ring of muscle' I believe that would be the bulbo-cavernosus If I remember right.    

also what some people may not know is its only the outer-third of the vagina that contains a high concentration of nerve endings (which is why depth may not do much for certain women). 

also the pudendal nerve, crux clitori, corpus cavernosum, and vestibular bulbs all wrap completely around the vagina. which also explains why stimulating the sides and the walls of the vagina may be more pleasurable than actual penetration, although some women may feel numbness there due to those areas not reciveing much attention on the reg. 

^
so yes, my human sexuality class taught me well.  
google this shit, most girls themselves arent even aware of this stuff. study up, y'all. LOL
Damn dude, that's a lot of words just to say you ain't getting any poon.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Damn dude, that's a lot of words just to say you ain't getting any poon.

just lookin forward to the day I put the knowledge to use mah nigga
Um did you just insult the most beautiful, wonderful event to ever occur in nature? Is it because of the butt stuff? Well no one can make their mouth as tight as a downstairs hole, so what else are they supposed to do, jeez. Clearly never banged, ever, and also that's really mean.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
O my bad, I figured "heroes of tolerance" was some gay reference.

Bet you're just jealous there's gay people who know how to give better tantric squirting orgasms than you lmao.

actually tantra is more about enjoying the process rather than working towards a specific end result. also I dont give a shit what gays do in each other's asses as long as they keep it in the privacy their own homes where it belongs. 
Just fucking embarrass yourself like everyone else had to do
My God, it's full of stars!