Page 1 of 2
^ Hard to choose... I love the whole Revolver* album.

Maybe Doctor Robert?.. or Eleanor Rigby...

*Apart from Yellow Submarine...
Last edited by whoomit at Jul 3, 2017,
Norweigian Wood
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

you could have at least made a poll with all the songs
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
My Sharona
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There's a Place.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That one Mark Chapman song that Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj covered.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
In My Life
Probably because, years ago, my GF and I went to a karaoke bar and I put her name, and that song on the list.
She drug me up on stage with her to do a duet. I probably sucked. Was probably drunk too.
I Should Have Known Better
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My favorite would have to be either While my Guitar Gently Weeps or Let it Be, but probably the former, but there are so many good ones that it's hard to choose. It took me a while to choose my favorite, but I did it a while back because reasons.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
close yr eyes & ill kiss u <3
tomorrow ill miss u </3

I want you (She's so heavy) off of Abbey Road

Im the dude on the left with the electric guitar, our high school has a band and this was our closing song.
Probably Because or something
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by cattledestroyer
I want you (She's so heavy) off of Abbey Road

Im the dude on the left with the electric guitar, our high school has a band and this was our closing song.

That song is amazing. Plus it gave us doom metal, aka it inspired Black Sabbath a lot.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Probably Because or something

Both good choices. Something is my favorite love song out there, and the first song that comes to mind when I think Leslie Rotating Speakers.

Why am I reading all of these replies and critiquing them in my head? I'm a strange child. I guess I just really love The Beatles so much.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

Quote by gogiregion

Both good choices. Something is my favorite love song out there, and the first song that comes to mind when I think Leslie Rotating Speakers.

lol, I didn't mean "the song Because or the song Something". I noticed it could be interpreted like that when I posted but I didn't really care, haha.

But yeah, In my Life, Sgt Pepper, A Day in the Life, Drive My Car, Norwegian Wood, Blackbird, Here Comes the Sun, they've had a lot of great songs.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

Quote by Wolfinator-x
lol, I didn't mean "the song Because or the song Something". I noticed it could be interpreted like that when I posted but I didn't really care, haha.

But yeah, In my Life, Sgt Pepper, A Day in the Life, Drive My Car, Norwegian Wood, Blackbird, Here Comes the Sun, they've had a lot of great songs.

Oh. I still like the song. They have so many good choices that it's hard to choose.

Mmmmm, really hard to say. The drum fills on Baby You're A Rich Man are some of my fave Beatles moments. The whole Abbey Road medley is gold. So much good stuff...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't like any of their songs. Not a single god damn one. That's right. Call the cops mate, I don't give a fuck. 

Actually that Revolution 9 thing is good. If I want something shit to laugh at. 
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jul 4, 2017,
Quote by JackSaints
I don't like any of their songs. Not a single god damn one. That's right. Call the cops mate, I don't give a fuck. 

Done.

Haven't seen strawberry fields posted so I'll say that one. Especially the acoustic version.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2