What is the difference between a child and a bag of coke? Eric Clapton would never let the latter fall out of a window.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
A high school music theory teacher is explaining intervals to his class. He explains that each semitone has an equal spacing of 100 cents in between. He then plunks the C and G key on his piano and says that that interval is a perfect fifth, which consists of 700 cents. One of the students in the back is about to raise his hand to tell the teacher otherwise, but he decided that it was not worth throwing in his 1.96 cents.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
What do you call someone who hangs out with musicians?

The drummer.

Whats got 5 heads, 10 legs, 9 arms and sucks?

Def Leppard

Quote by theogonia777
What is the difference between a child and a bag of coke? Eric Clapton would never let the latter fall out of a window.

lol good grief...
How do you get a guitarist to stop noodling?

Put a piece of sheet music in front of him.

How do you get him to stop playing entirely?

Put notes on said sheet music.

See, it's funny because guitarists can't sight-read
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Whats emptier than a young musician's apartment?

Their wallets.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by theogonia777
What is the difference between a child and a bag of coke?  Eric Clapton would never let the latter fall out of a window.

Jesus Christ I just spat out my beer on that one
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by theogonia777

This wouldve been a 10/10 if you said heroin.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.