After many years playing around with guitars and being obesessed with hobby, I finally had to let it all go around the end of 2012 when I lost my job and had to make ends meet. Come fall 2013 I was off in the Navy and from then until now, I've been without a setup, but can't help my instinctual urge to pick up a friends guitar and start playing.

Fast forward to now and my desire to get back into it is higher than ever, and I finally have the means to get some of the gear I've wanted for so long.

As for amp, I've already decided on an Orange TH30 combo, or a TH30 head, and a 2x12 Orange cab...that was pretty easy for me to decide. Orange are great amps, and I've always wanted one.

My biggest conundrum is the guitar....

I play(ed) a lot of punk/pop, alternative rock, alt. metal/screamo...and still enjoy the genres today. But I still remmeber a lot about gear and specifications of equipment, so I know everything serves its own purpose.

So, the options I'm choosing from are:

ESP/LTD EC-1000
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Edwards Les Paul Custom

I'd love a late 70s-early 80s Gibson LP Custom, but for the price, I could get the Edwards AND the ESP for the same price. If I went that route, I was thinking of the black/gold Edwards Custom ('59/JB), and then get a sunburst or other colored finish on the ESP, so I have an EMG setup as well.

As for budget, I already know the setup I want is going to cost around $3k+, but the money is there, so now it's just finding the best deal I can come up with. Pedals, and all the other essentials will come soon after, but for now, I'll just need the guitar and amp. 

Any opinions you guys have are more than appreciated! Glad to be back in the forums here asking for advice!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Last edited by jcp42877 at Jul 4, 2017,
Sites like eBay, Reverb.com, Guitarsandeffects.com, Elderly Instruments and Charley's Guitar are your friends, if you're willing to used.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Sites like eBay, Reverb.com, Guitarsandeffects.com, Elderly Instruments and Charley's Guitar are your friends, if you're willing to used.

No problem buying used whatsoever. Haven't checkd out a lot of the other sites, but I've definitely been all over eBay looking. It's produced a lot more results than I thought it might.

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I'm biased, but if you're looking for getting a really nice quality LPC, Recommending FGN's Neo Classic guitars, specifically the LC20 is a no-brainer. I own an LC20 and it's easily as nicely crafted and specced as any Japanese-made ESP that I've ever played. Duncan JB/59's, Gotoh ABR-1 bridge and tuners, 1pc African mahogany neck and body (no weight relief or Swiss cheese holes), Gaboon ebony fretboard with MOB blocks, bone nut, CTS pots, Mallory caps, Switchcraft jack and switch, lacquer finish and the Circle Fretting System (google it). Top notch stuff.

FGN is the in-house brand of the Fujigen manufacturing plant in Japan; the same factory that made the nicest Greco and Ibanez LP copies in the 70's and 80's. Along with still making the Ibanez Prestige guitars today. And it shows. Considering the quality you get they really are exceptional value. The only downside with them is that they only come in a gig bag and not a hardshell case. Big deal. At the time I was thinking of buying it, I tried an E-II Eclipse and while they're very nice, they just don't feel anything like an LPC.

Thomann was even nice enough to take some beauty shots of the exact S/N that I own.

While the Gibbo LPC's from the late 70's and early 80's were really nice guitars (easily the best of the Norlin era), they're outrageously priced. And apart from the mojo and the name, there isn't anything magical about their construction or build quality that you cannot get from other brands for less.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by jcp42877

Any opinions you guys have are more than appreciated! Glad to be back in the forums here asking for advice!

Looks like you've already made your choices. What opinions or advice are you really asking for?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm biased, but if you're looking for getting a really nice quality LPC, Recommending FGN's Neo Classic guitars, specifically the LC20 is a no-brainer. I own an LC20 and it's easily as nicely crafted and specced as any Japanese-made ESP that I've ever played. Duncan JB/59's, Gotoh ABR-1 bridge and tuners, 1pc African mahogany neck and body (no weight relief or Swiss cheese holes), Gaboon ebony fretboard with MOB blocks, bone nut, CTS pots, Mallory caps, Switchcraft jack and switch, lacquer finish and the Circle Fretting System (google it). Top notch stuff.

FGN is the in-house brand of the Fujigen manufacturing plant in Japan; the same factory that made the nicest Greco and Ibanez LP copies in the 70's and 80's. Along with still making the Ibanez Prestige guitars today. And it shows. Considering the quality you get they really are exceptional value. The only downside with them is that they only come in a gig bag and not a hardshell case. Big deal. At the time I was thinking of buying it, I tried an E-II Eclipse and while they're very nice, they just don't feel anything like an LPC.

Thomann was even nice enough to take some beauty shots of the exact S/N that I own.

While the Gibbo LPC's from the late 70's and early 80's were really nice guitars (easily the best of the Norlin era), they're outrageously priced. And apart from the mojo and the name, there isn't anything magical about their construction or build quality that you cannot get from other brands for less.

I'll check it out. Yours is a beaut!

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by dspellman
Looks like you've already made your choices. What opinions or advice are you really asking for?

True. I guess it feels like I've been out of the game for so long, that I wasn't sure if anything new has come out that I didn't have my sights on. Seems for the most part that everything guitar related has stayed pretty stagnant...which isn't a bad thing.

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Actually, there has been plenty of innovation, but it isn't necessarily to be found with the big name makers. And of course, sometimes that innovation comes with a surprising price tag.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by jcp42877
True. I guess it feels like I've been out of the game for so long, that I wasn't sure if anything new has come out that I didn't have my sights on. Seems for the most part that everything guitar related has stayed pretty stagnant...which isn't a bad thing.

No, it hasn't.

But your choices are pretty traditional. If you asked a guitar salesman in 1970 what you should get so that you really can't go wrong, he'd probably have told you, "Either a Les Paul or a Fender strat for guitar. A Fender Twin for practice and a Marshall stack for performance." Same deal in 1980, same deal in 1990, same deal in 2000. Yeah, there are other choices, most of which are pretty much derivatives of that basic suggestion.

So nothing *wrong* with your choices.

Except that I wouldn't choose any of that if I were starting over with a new rig today (with the note that I have all of that gear in multiples).

I think that Orange amps are overweight for what they are, and I'd put them in the bottom third of all tube amps, sound-wise. Hit the LA Amp Show in Van Nuys, CA the first weekend in October and see if you don't agree with me by the time you walk out. There's some outrageously good stuff out there, but those guys don't produce in huge volume for places like GC.

I love vintage LP Customs, but not the copies that have pee-yellow binding on the headstock and body, and then have white binding on the fretboard. My originals don't look like that, sorry. I have a Gibson-branded Axcess Custom that was about four grand several years ago. Came with a sculpted neck heel and a tummy cut. And, like most of my other LP-alikes purchased recently, has a Floyd Rose. In fact, I've got about five LP-alikes with FRs on them (if nothing else, it's a great way to keep an LP in tune!), and almost all of them have jumbo frets, flatter fretboards, real ebony fretboards, real MOP inlays, multi-layer Custom-style binding on headstock and body, binding on the fretboard, good pickups, and most of them were under $400. The ones that weren't are neck-through, and all of them have a better neck heel than all but the new HP LPs. Gibson still makes those '50's guitars, though...

But I also have a pair of Variax JTV-89F guitars. 25.5" scale, jumbo frets, 16" radius, FR's, 24 frets and built-in modeling firmware that will not only simulate 25 different guitars, but will also allow me to instantly (well, however long it takes me to stomp on a switch or rotate one) select alternate tunings where each string can be tuned to anything an octave up or down from where it is. I have a Line 6 Helix (it could easily have been a Kemper or an Axe FX II, but only the Helix has a Variax plug) that will simulate a wide range of amps, cabinets and FX and that, with that Variax connector, allow me to change everything including the guitar model and tuning in a single stomp. I can even assign a parameter from one or more of the FX to the tone and volume controls on the JTV, so that I can control it from there. Moreover, I can run Impulse Responses on the Helix that play back the characteristics of a wide variety of amps, cabs and even other guitars.

Those modelers I was talking about? They don't ordinarily feed into an ordinary guitar amp these days. Now they're running into power amps that weigh 9 pounds but deliver up to 3000W. And that power is running into speaker cabinets that weigh less than half what a 4x12 does, but produce powerful lows in 5-string bass guitar ranges and highs in the PA ranges, and that handle 900W each and up. You can carry these rigs into a gig in a single trip, and they'll be able to blow a Marshall stack off the stage (not that they would, but they could).

You probably missed the surge in extended range guitars while you were gone. Seven, eight, nine, even ten-string guitars are now available, with and without trems, in a wide variety of scales including 27", 28.5", 30", etc. And they're not custom guitars; they're available as stock items for well under $1000. Oh, and there are the multi-scale guitars (also known as fan-fret guitars) that have longer scales for the bass registers and shorter ones for the treble. Also not custom, but production items. Oh, and headless guitars are showing up more often now. And they're showing up in extended range and multi-scale as well. They've *just* started showing up as relatively inexpensive production guitars, but you'll see more of them in the next year or two.

So...uh...everything guitar related hasn't stayed pretty stagnant. But I guess it's comforting to know that there are still the same rigs left over from the '60's and '70's, if that's what you're still into.
Last edited by dspellman at Jul 4, 2017,
You leave Oranges alone, meanie!

Quote by dspellman
No, it hasn't.

But your choices are pretty traditional. If you asked a guitar salesman in 1970 what you should get so that you really can't go wrong, he'd probably have told you, "Either a Les Paul or a Fender strat for guitar. A Fender Twin for practice and a Marshall stack for performance."  Same deal in 1980, same deal in 1990, same deal in 2000. Yeah, there are other choices, most of which are pretty much derivatives of that basic suggestion.

So nothing *wrong* with your choices.

Except that I wouldn't choose any of that if I were starting over with a new rig today (with the note that I have all of that gear in multiples).

I think that Orange amps are overweight for what they are, and I'd put them in the bottom third of all tube amps, sound-wise. Hit the LA Amp Show in Van Nuys, CA the first weekend in October and see if you don't agree with me by the time you walk out. There's some outrageously good stuff out there, but those guys don't produce in huge volume for places like GC.

I love vintage LP Customs, but not the copies that have pee-yellow binding on the headstock and body, and then have white binding on the fretboard. My originals don't look like that, sorry. I have a Gibson-branded Axcess Custom that was about four grand several years ago. Came with a sculpted neck heel and a tummy cut. And, like most of my other LP-alikes purchased recently, has a Floyd Rose. In fact, I've got about five LP-alikes with FRs on them (if nothing else, it's a great way to keep an LP in tune!), and almost all of them have jumbo frets, flatter fretboards, real ebony fretboards, real MOP inlays, multi-layer Custom-style binding on headstock and body, binding on the fretboard, good pickups, and most of them were under $400. The ones that weren't are neck-through, and all of them have a better neck heel than all but the new HP LPs. Gibson still makes those '50's guitars, though...

But I also have a pair of Variax JTV-89F guitars. 25.5" scale, jumbo frets, 16" radius, FR's, 24 frets and built-in modeling firmware that will not only simulate 25 different guitars, but will also allow me to instantly (well, however long it takes me to stomp on a switch or rotate one) select alternate tunings where each string can be tuned to anything an octave up or down from where it is.  I have a Line 6 Helix (it could easily have been a Kemper or an Axe FX II, but only the Helix has a Variax plug) that will simulate a wide range of amps, cabinets and FX and that, with that Variax connector, allow me to change everything including the guitar model and tuning in a single stomp. I can even assign a parameter from one or more of the FX to the tone and volume controls on the JTV, so that I can control it from there. Moreover, I can run Impulse Responses on the Helix that play back the characteristics of a wide variety of amps, cabs and even other guitars.

Those modelers I was talking about? They don't ordinarily feed into an ordinary guitar amp these days. Now they're running into power amps that weigh 9 pounds but deliver up to 3000W. And that power is running into speaker cabinets that weigh less than half what a 4x12 does, but produce powerful lows in 5-string bass guitar ranges and highs in the PA ranges, and that handle 900W each and up. You can carry these rigs into a gig in a single trip, and they'll be able to blow a Marshall stack off the stage (not that they would, but they could).

You probably missed the surge in extended range guitars while you were gone. Seven, eight, nine, even ten-string guitars are now available, with and without trems, in a wide variety of scales including 27", 28.5", 30", etc.  And they're not custom guitars; they're available as stock items for well under $1000. Oh, and there are the multi-scale guitars (also known as fan-fret guitars) that have longer scales for the bass registers and shorter ones for the treble. Also not custom, but production items. Oh, and headless guitars are showing up more often now. And they're showing up in extended range and multi-scale as well. They've *just* started showing up as relatively inexpensive production guitars, but you'll see more of them in the next year or two.

So...uh...everything guitar related hasn't stayed pretty stagnant. But I guess it's comforting to know that there are still the same rigs left over from the '60's and '70's, if that's what you're still into.

Quite an informative post, and I'm glad to be caught up a bit. Everything you mentioned sounds great, and I'm sure they all perform exceptionally, but I'm only looking for a small amp/guitar setup for a household setting...not gigs or anything of the like, and I'm sure those tried and true setups will serve just fine.

Wasn't trying to step on fingers by any mean, but as far as what I'M looking for in the hobby, it seems like everything has pretty much remained true to how I remember it being.

Thanks again, though. I'm no expert by ANY means, but I scoop up as much info from others that I can.

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Last edited by jcp42877 at Jul 5, 2017,
Quote by dannyalcatraz
You leave Oranges alone, meanie!

Oranges are lemons? Aw, I certainly apologize if I made you think that...

By the way, do you know what you get if you cross a donkey with an onion?
Mostly you get a lot of fuzzy onions.

But every now and then you get a piece of ass that will bring tears to your eyes.
Last edited by dspellman at Jul 5, 2017,
dspellman

No. No! NO! Stop it! Stop it, please! I beg you! This is sin! This is sin! This is sin! It's a sin, it's a sin, it's a sin! Using Oranges like that! They did no harm to anyone. Oranges just amplified music!

Quote by dannyalcatraz
dspellman

No. No! NO! Stop it! Stop it, please! I beg you! This is sin! This is sin! This is sin! It's a sin, it's a sin, it's a sin! Using Oranges like that! They did no harm to anyone. Oranges just amplified music!

<*snotbubbles*>
Quote by jcp42877
Quite an informative post, and I'm glad to be caught up a bit. Everything you mentioned sounds great, and I'm sure they all perform exceptionally, but I'm only looking for a small amp/guitar setup for a household setting...not gigs or anything of the like, and I'm sure those tried and true setups will serve just fine.

Once again, the question: What are you really asking for here, then? Your mind is made up.
Quote by dspellman
Once again, the question: What are you really asking for here, then? Your mind is made up.

Mostly just a comparison of the guitars I mentioned. EC-1000 with EMGs or the 59/JB setup? Are EC-1000s even worth the money themselves? How are Edwards LPC compared to the Gibson LPC? Preferable to go for a dated Gibby or 2000-2010 model? Is it even worth it to buy a Gibson LPC when there are cheaper alternatives?

These are just samples of some questions I can think of off the top of my head. I realize there are comparison/review videos out there, but it helps reading firsthand accounts of people with hands on experience of the guitars I mentioned.

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by jcp42877
Mostly just a comparison of the guitars I mentioned. EC-1000 with EMGs or the 59/JB setup? Are EC-1000s even worth the money themselves? How are Edwards LPC compared to the Gibson LPC? Preferable to go for a dated Gibby or 2000-2010 model? Is it even worth it to buy a Gibson LPC when there are cheaper alternatives?

These are just samples of some questions I can think of off the top of my head. I realize there are comparison/review videos out there, but it helps reading firsthand accounts of people with hands on experience of the guitars I mentioned.

I don't have Edwards, don't own any LTDs. I have four Gibson Customs (the most recent about half a century from the earliest). The LPC has traditionally been the top of the LP totem pole -- the Standard and the reissues are all riffs on what's traditionally been the middle-of-the-range guitar. And worth noting that the top of the line solid body in the '70's wasn't an LP at all, but the L5-S. Probably the best *playing* guitar of that era was the L6-S, with the first-ever 24 fret board and an SG-thin body and a wide cutaway that really allowed you to get up into the higher frets. I've much preferred the fancier *white* binding, the ebony board and the real MOP inlays, while the Standard has always traditionally had rosewood and plastic.

I'm not sure that I'd really recommend spending for an LP Custom these days; I've never really cared for the clunky neck heel on most LPs, and I can get better guitars with the same specs for a whole lot less. The current best cheap "LP-alike" is probably the Agile AL-3200. Full multi-layer binding on headstock and body, single layer binding on the fretboard. Ebony fretboard, real MOP or abalone inlays, TUSQ nut. It comes with jumbo frets and a 14" radius board, and you can get it in a 1 3/4" nut width with string spacing to match if you want. It's got neck-through construction (not available at the Gibson store), solid mahogany body, full-thickness maple cap. It can be had with stainless frets (not at the Gibson store), good A5 pickups, and the whole thing is $499 plus case plus shipping. No broken headstocks, no separated necks. And you can get them with P90's if you want (three of my Gibsons came that way). Pretty much not from Gibson. The finish doesn't check, crack, discolor, chalk. It doesn't discolor or melt if it touches the wrong substance. It doesn't get cloudy if it gets sweaty, doesn't get sticky. It doesn't stick itself to the interior fuzz of a case if the guitar gets hot in the back of a car or trailer. So I like 'em. Most of mine have Floyds (they stay in tune better).

So I don't see myself buying any of the guitars you've chosen, honestly. And I can't really compare them. I hear that several of the Japanese guitars are really excellent (but there are a lot of models with a lot of variations) and a lot of folks are playing the EC-1000s. They should all be fine in a household setting.
Is it even worth it to buy a Gibson LPC when there are cheaper alternatives?

Only you can honestly answer this.

1) If you want a genuine Gibson- and I mean that it's been some kind of dream guitar- then you probably should buy a Gibson, regardless. That kind of desire doesn't usually accept substitutes.

2) that aside, if you get a good one, they're amazing.

But as noted, Gibson's QC has been highly variable of late, and there are plenty of guitars that can compete toe-to-toe with the best Gibson has to offer. Often for less $. Assuming you want the LP-style body, FGN, Heritage*, Edwards, Bacchus, Burny, Agile, Kiesel and Bacorn are just a few that stick pretty close to the classic aesthetic. Godin, Electra and many others vary a bit from that, but nonetheless make nice guitars.

* This brand was launched by former Gibson employees who set up in a former Gibson factory and use original Gibson machinery & tools.

I was in a similar situation when I picked the hobby back up. If you have the cash, go to a Guitar Center, and be there all day playing everything. Make notes of what you like, and either buy it or go home and get it off of Reverb. 
I'll throw a H-H tele in the mix as well  
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Offering my couple of cents in here. Keep in mind I'm not much of a Les Paul expert.

Have owned Epiphones, own a Gibby LP right now. In the past I've had an EC-1000. Of owning those I'd say the LTD was my favorite. My current Gibson is a Studio, so nothing special. If you've got the cash to go with an ESP Eclipse, I'd urge you that way. With the genres you listed, anything in an LP shape ESP has to offer is going to do the job and then some. Of course, it's preference. I enjoy more modern guitars in terms of feel. If your goal is that all-elusive 'mojo,' then perhaps substitutes won't do it for you.

I've honestly been shopping around to replace my Gibson with an ESP.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jul 10, 2017,
Quote by Shredx
I'll throw a H-H tele in the mix as well  

Not a half-bad idea, TBH. Heck, anything with the right pair of humbuckers could/should potentially do the trick, really.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Sorry for replying late....had the night shift at work this past 3 day weekend, so I've been doing a continuous sleep-->work schedule.

Bit of an update, I decided to go ahead with what I want most right now that will suit my needs and grabbed these off eBay:

ESP EC-1000 in Vintage Black (the one I've awed over since I saw it). Used, but it's an older model that the guy took HELL of a great deal to maintain, so it almost still looks new. It's coming setup just right, and also comes with the hardshell ESP case. Nabbed that for $549 shipped, so that's a nice save from the typical $900 price of those new, or even the other used models going for $650+.

Also bought my amp...Orange TH30 head with brand new tubes install, the spare JJ tube setup for backups, Orange footswitch, and an ATA flight case for $1000 shipped. All the extras included sweetened the deal so I jumped on it.

Only thing I really need now is the cabinet. I see a closed back Orange 212 on eBay right now for $500, but $100 shipping (no surprise, it's a beast). Highly debating on biting the bullet, but I may go visit my local guitar shops tomorrow, which are few to none here on Oahu, and see if they have a decent one to buy so I don't have to have one shipped to me.

Other than that,I think I'll be set for a good bit, but another guitar is still on my mind. I originally wanted one with EMGS (check!), and one with a passive set of humbuckers, preferably Duncan 59/JB setup, but we shall see. I liked the idea of the H-H Tele....my LAST guitar I purchased before selling my rig was a Fender MIM Telecaster Thinline Deluxe in tobacco burst; the one with 4 knobs, and the traditional tele headstock. I absolutely loved it! Since then, I've had a hard time finding that exact model on secondhand shops/websites.

After the cab purchase, I'll probably start looking at other guitars. Might even check out Agiles, since they're so respected, Telecasters, Edwards, and maybe even Gibson LPC's, but my budget will be stretched far now to get a DECENT Gibby. That's why I'm so appreciative of the replies stating there are a lot of other alternatives to those.

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Last edited by jcp42877 at Jul 10, 2017,
welcome back to guitar life. have you gotten your LTD yet? good choice on the brand -- I love my M-1000 deluxe for detuned playing (currently set up as drop A#) -- EMG 81's do wonders for that. good call on used too -- not sure if the newer ltd deluxe models are as good as the old ones.

For your second guitar that plays drop D or standard, or even D standard, have you considered a gibson SG standard? i know you listed LP custom, but you can get a sg standard for 1/3 of the price and you get about 3/4 of a guitar. good value imo. i've had one for over 10 yrs and it still plays like a dream.
It's all about feel
hopespaul 
Quote by hopespaul
welcome back to guitar life. have you gotten your LTD yet? good choice on the brand -- I love my M-1000 deluxe for detuned playing (currently set up as drop A#) -- EMG 81's do wonders for that. good call on used too -- not sure if the newer ltd deluxe models are as good as the old ones.

For your second guitar that plays drop D or standard, or even D standard, have you considered a gibson SG standard? i know you listed LP custom, but you can get a sg standard for 1/3 of the price and you get about 3/4 of a guitar. good value imo. i've had one for over 10 yrs and it still plays like a dream.

Funny you mentioned the tunings...it's actually coming tuned in drop C, which is what I already had planned to play a bunch of cover artists with and brush up, but he recommended lighter strings (currently setup with some beefy ones apparently) if I planned to tune up to Drop D, half-step, or standard since the change of tension would bend the truss nut and mess with the action. But to your first questions, no. I have not received it yet, but it should be here this week!

And actually, I have never owned an SG, but I'm not opposed. I've played a few a couple years back and liked the bright tone of them, so it might be something to look into. I'm sure there are even a fair amount of decent deals on some of those faded Gibby models that people have modded to be much better. I'll do some market research on those as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Called a few local shops before heading the eBay route, and found one shop with a used Orange 212 Open Back. I preferred close-back, but they gave me military discount, and voided the charge of the $32 DiMarzio instrument cable,  $20 speaker cable, and guitar picks I was buying....left paying $582. Probably more than what it's worth, but glad to have the cabinet problem out of the picture, and not waiting for arrival or shipping cost. Just awaiting the amp head and guitar now!

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables