I recently adjusted my neck relief so I could lower the action, my question is, since I'm so unfamiliar with low action, I'm not sure if this is or not. I've tried going as low as I can without fret buzz.
Looks like a medium-ish action to me. The treble side looks kinda high though. It isn't too easy to tell.

Photographs can be deceptive when gauging how much string action there is. Can you give us actual measurements? If you don't have an action measuring rule or a set of feeler gauges, I would suggest buying them. They're very cheap but important tools to have if you want to set a guitar up with any real degree of accuracy.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
With photos like this, people will inevitably way overestimate it; actual measurements would be many times more useful. Typically they're done from the top of the fret to the bottom of the string.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by pabloi_zx3
T00DEEPBLUE

Any recommended websites to where to buy them ?
Feeler gauges can be found at any hardware store.

You don't really need an action gauge for basic setup if you already have feeler gauges. But they're useful for other things, like measuring nut widths and string spacing. Amazon sells them.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
The action on that guitar is lower than I like but I like to have pretty high action.  I wouldn't worry so much about how low the action is and instead focus on how it feels to play.  If you think the guitar feels sluggish then try and take the action down.  You should be able to get it lower than it is but, as the others have said, the answer to your question is difficult to say from a photo.  We would need actual measurements.
Not taking any online orders.