I am kinda tired of going out with hevay case. Guys can you recommend me some Solid Guitar Bag ? Pirce doesnt matter  
Guitars Fender Squier Telecaster
Guitar Schectet Damien Elite 7 (will recive in few days so ngd is close)
Gator makes a series of hybrid cases that are fairly lightweight but still stiff like a traditional hardshell case. So does Roadrunner.

Gruv Gear makes some of the nicer gig bags I've seen, I prefer HSCs- all of my guitars have one- but if I wanted a gig bag, I'd probably get one of theirs.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
It may be just me but I don't ever use a "gig bag". They scare me. The only time I have ever use one was to bring a new guitar home from a store when I bought something that wasn't planned and I didn't bring my own case (I find stores are always willing to throw in a cheap gig bag). I have seen and heard disastrous tales of damage to players guitars because they insisted on using lightweight bags instead of a real hardshell case. Just my opinion.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
I agree. Pretending you don't need a hard case is disaster just waiting to happen.

A good use of a gig bag is to carry one that has the name of store "A" on it as your "take home bag" when guitar shopping in store "B". It lets them know you are serious and when you choose one of their guitars they may trade you a hard case for the competitor's gig bag just to get it off the street.
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
Quote by rockstar256
I am kinda tired of going out with hevay case. Guys can you recommend me some Solid Guitar Bag ? Pirce doesnt matter  
Guitars Fender Squier Telecaster
Guitar Schectet Damien Elite 7 (will recive in few days so ngd is close)

I'd be looking at Mono bags or maybe the things that Carvin/Kiesel is including with their guitars these days.

Kiesel: http://www.kieselguitars.com/products/SC10N

Mono: https://monocreators.com/guitar-bass-cases/

Quote by PlusPaul
I agree. Pretending you don't need a hard case is disaster just waiting to happen.

Fooey. Both have their place. As do the big guns, the airline-type cases that weigh a ton.

I'd venture to say that more Les Pauls have lost their headstocks *inside* their OEM hard cases than out. I've watched guitars come out of cases that didn't have the latches done properly, and I've seen a mike stand go clean through a "hard case" that had less than a 1/16th" exterior of molded plastic backed by some styrofoam. What the hell? They may LOOK like protection, but the cheap ones ... ain't.

I like good hard cases for travel inside of trailers, vans, etc., where you have a lot of other gear slamming around.

But the OP has a point -- those things can be too flippin' heavy.

A good gig bag like the MONO, above, provides a LOT of protection to your guitar, allows you to carry along a lot of little extraneous gear (I've put a Pod XT bean into the big pocket) and best of all, gives you shoulder straps, and that leaves your arms free. I've walked into a gig carrying everything I needed in a single go (and this includes serious ampage and accessories). MONO even makes a two-guitar gig bag. If you're tossing your gear in a car to go cross town, it's perfect.
Be aware, however, that the Kiesel and MONO bags can easily cost as much or more than some hard cases, and that the ballistic nylon can sometimes deflect or prevent punctures from items that the "hard" cases can't. They also cushion the guitars from exterior impacts. It's the "egg in a tin can" thing. While the hard case seems intact, the contents are often scrambled. Impact velocities are transferred directly to the gear inside. Good soft cases often mitigate those forces.

Obviously, cheap choices in either are to be avoided. Gig bags that are no more than nylon sacks are grocery bags, barely good enough for getting a guitar home. Cheap hard cases provide false security as well.
also the kiesel bag is probably the best bag i've ever owned...i've never owned a mono yet although I've seen a couple in stores. I've shipped guitars all over in the kiesel with no issue.

The only problem is that the won't tell me who their oem is and the bags they sell don't fit every guitar.

great bag though
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Kiesel not avaiable,in most od European countries. Bought reinforced Gewa. Feels fine folks paid like 35 bucks
mono is what I get if i was doing heavy traveling.

me now? just a heavy gig bag.

it also depends on what i am hauling. usually i haul a junker mim strat around which is bullet proof by I design. if it's a gibson, OHSC i agree (not necessarily safer @dspellman )
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/